First kiss

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Donghyun:

You were sitting in front row at you boyfriend concert. In the middle of the performance when they were singing boyfriend Donghyun held his hand out to you. Since they didn't have do the choreography because it's been a while since they dance to it. Slowly but timidly you grabbed your boyfriend hand and before you could even blink you were pulled on stage. Donghyun started to dance around you, pulling you around the stage till the song stopped and was changed to Obsession. 

"Donghyun do I get off stage?"

"Don't  just stay with me."

"Okay..."

Next thing you know Youngmin run back on stage with a chair commanding you to sit on it. The boys where singing to you while either holding you hand, side hugging you or putting an arm around you. Their little actions didn't faze you but every time Donghyun would something you'd blush and cover your face. (In this scenario the fans know your dating and supported it.) At the end of the song Donghyun sang I love a girl like you because you my obsession instead of just singing I love a girl like you. After Donghyun sang the line he kissed you straight on the lips. When he broke part he smiled at you ignoring the cheers from the members and fans and whispered saranghae to you.

"Saranghae." You said back to your loving boyfriend. 

Hyunseong:

"Hey (y/n) want to make bet."

"What kind of bet?"

"If I make a basket you have to kiss me?"

"I thought you didn't know how to play basketball."

"I've been practicing!" Hyunseong said proudly with his cute smile.

"Wae?"

"Because (y/n) ~ah it's bad if your girlfriend is better at basketball then you." Hyunseong said when he said this his smiled drop and he had a straight face on.

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is! I mean look your already get ready to practice" Hyunseong said looking at you already in your basketball attire.

"What this? Oh it's nothing." you trying to hide the basketball.

"(y/n) ~ I'm not stupid you always where a muscle shirt, sweatpants with your hair up when you’re going to play basketball. I'm actually surprised your legs are still thin." 

"Okay fine if you can I'll let you have me first kiss."

When you to outside you anxious wonder if he could make it. Part of you wanted him to but the other half was embarrassed because you where native such things. And to your horror he made it in...

"I did it!" Hyunseong said running to you.

"I saw." You said.

"Now I get to kiss my pretty little princess!" Hyunseong leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on the lips. Pulling away you blush and looked the other way.

"Aww you’re so cute!"

"Shut up." You said playfully punching his arm.

Jeongmin:

The anticipation was rising as the bottle picked its victim. You being the one going first was the most anxious. It was either you kissed a girl (which you were totally okay with.) or one of their boyfriend or you boyfriend. You wanted it to land Jeongmin because he's your boyfriend, and you wanted your first kiss to be with him. But you kind of dreaded it because you were native to kissing and because you had to take a shot of soju before kissing him/her.  Biting your lip you watch as the bottle slowed down till it finally picked its victim. Timidly you looked at the bottle then slowly looked at who was the one you would be kissing.  To your relief it was Jeongmin.

 

"Wow (y/n) ~ is luck she gets to kiss her lover!" One of your friends said.

 

"I know right." You said back. 

 

"Alright you got to take a shot." Donghyun said.

 

"Don't rush her Donghyun oppa she's doesn't take alcohol well!" Said Donghyun's girlfriend 

 

"I just want to get this over with..." You said watching Hyunseong fill you shot glass. Talking the shot you made a face before going over to Jeongmin. Slowly leaning in you kissed Jeongmin.  His lips tasted like alcohol, bittersweet. When you we're about to break the kiss Jeongmin pulled you neck making your lips latch on to his again.

 

"Whoa get a room Jeongmin!"

 

Youngmin:

 You were sitting on the counter nibbling on some strawberry’s watching Youngmin prepare some Kimbap for the members and both of you. 

"Youngmin~ah do you need help?"

"Aniyo." Youngmin said starting to work on the third one.

"Are you sure? You're making a lot of them."

"We'll there is a lot of us there's 7 of use."

"True but's only a snack."

"Hyunseong eats a lot he's probably going to finish two. Pulse I'm making one special for us!"

"Okay whatever you say." 

~Many Kimbaps later~

"I'm done! (Y/n)~ah try it! Say Ah."

"Ah." Youngmin put a piece of the Kimbaps in your mouth. "Omo it's really good oppa!" You said cover your mouth.

"Yay! Now I get a reward." Before you knew it Youngmin had leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes where opened in surprise but you slowly recovered closed your eyes and put your arms around his neck.

"Aww how cute!" Donghyun said.

"Young love is so cute." Hyunseong said sighing.

"Yah! You Hyung you’re making yourself sound old!"

You and Youngmin had already parted and had you heads leaning on each other’s while watching the group argue.

Kwangmin:

“Jo Kwangmin give that book back! Class is about to start!”

“Aniyo!” He said proudly holding the book up high above his head even though he is 180 cm (AKA 5’9) It was practically impossible for a 171 cm (5’5) girl, and jumping made you look even more stupid!

“Please I don’t want to be late!”

“Aniyo!” Kwangmin said as though he was a little kid repeating his favorite word.

“Please Oppa~!” You said putting aegyo into it.

“No matter how cute that it’s Aniyo.” You boyfriend protested once more. A smirk grazed you lips surprising Kwangmin because he being the bad boy dating the cute little good girl never saw you smirk unless he was wrong. Since you where tall enough to reach his lips on your tippy toes you got on your tippy toes and kissed up. Kwangmin lowered because we was surprised and wanted to kiss you back. But ask soon as he lowered himself you held on to one of his arms to act like where using it for support before your other hand went up and grabbed the book. Breaking the kiss you ran way blushing and also cheering that you had got your book back and you wouldn’t be late for class.

“Damn she used you.” His older twin said coming up from behind him.

“I know she did but the kisses amazingly for a girl that’s never kissed before.”

“Okay I’m getting out before you become too much in to detail.”

Minwoo:

Minwoo had his head on your lap while he was watching TV snacking on some pocky. While you on the other hand was much more interested with playing with his hair then anything. In the mist of Minwoo watching TV and snacking on pocky he thought of a game to play with you.

“(y/n) say ah.” Youngmin said sitting up

“Ah.” You said obeying Minwoo’s command. Minwoo then stuck an end of the pocky in your mouth before he stuck the other half in his. Minwoo started to nibble toward your side of the pocky. Almost in an instant you knew what he was planning on doing.  Ignoring the fact you where blushing you timidly nibbled towards Minwoo’s side. Soon your lips touched with the sweet lingering taste of chocolate on each of your guy’s lips.

“Saranghae.” Minwoo said leaning his forehead on yours.

“Saranghae pabo.”