When he catches you reading a dirty fic about him

Boyfriend's Scenarios

When he catches you reading a dirty fic about him hyung line 

I felt so dirty while writing this because I was watching there MV’s…. So seeing their face didn’t help because they just look so innocent!!! >///^///<

Donghyun:

Your back arched as  he inserted another finger pumping them in and out of you. His paced slowed teasing you in the process.

“What you reading there?” Donghyun said popping out of nowhere his head near yours with eyes on the screen.”

“Nothing!” You shouted desperately trying to close the tab but Donghyun grabbed your hand.

“No point in hiding it I already read it.” Donghyun said before pecking your lips.

“H-hey!” Your face was red with your cheeks puffed out in a childish manner.

“Don’t worry you’ll get the really thing soon.”

“What that’s not what I meant!”

“I know exactly what you meant and that you don’t want to admit it.”

Hyunseong:

Your nails dug into his muscular back leaving scratch marks but he didn’t mind he just let out a groan. Before he picked up his pace.

“Omo such a dirty girl I have.” Hyunseong mumbled in your ear.

“W-what are you talking about?!” You said shutting your laptop shut.

“Oh you know what I’m talking about don’t even start with me.” Hyunseong growled in a low voice.

“What’s with the sudden change of characters?”

“You know to days our 2 year anniversary?”

“Yeah.”

“How would you like that to happen now?”

“What happen?”

“Do I have to demonstrate?” Hyunseong said before pushing you down on the bed.

Your once shy and innocent boyfriend has just become the one in your wet dreams.

Jeongmin:

Jeongmin teasingly and nibbled at your neck as you sat on his lap. His hands traveling downwards to the tip of your skirt.

“Interesting sounds like something we did last week.”

“When did you get here?!” You said shutting off your phone.

“A couple of minutes why?”

“I hate yet love you so much.”

“I know you do so how about we about we do it again.”

“Aniyo!”