Maknae line cross dressing

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Cross dressing Maknae line

Youngmin:

“Oppa look at me!” Youngmin said trying to imitate a girl voice.

“This isn’t as fun as I thought it would be he’s playing a long…” Jeongmin said talking out his phone

“Oh well just wait to see (y/n)~ah come she’s going to flip when she sees him in her clothes.” ( what he was wearing http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1020955378/Graceful-Woman-Ladies-Dress-New-in-2014-Chiffon-Mini-Dress-W-elastic-belt-FZ-001.jpg )

“Oppa I’m ho-“

“Please don’t kill me.” Youngmin said instantly snapping out of his character.

“I won’t just get out but I’ll black mail you with this.” You took a picture of Youngmin in a dress.”

“Fine with me!” Youngmin ran to the closet you both shard before changing back to his clothes.

Kwangmin:

Kwangmin started to strike possessed in your old prom dress. ( http://img.rosegal.com/rosegal/2014/201409/goods-img/1410736969666-P-2015731.jpg?20131202008 )  The boys were laughing at the sight of him and his fabulous poses.  It was so funny they didn’t take notice till they heard the click of a camera going off. Kwangmin froze when he saw you but relaxed when he saw you smile.

“I knew you liked that dress on me but I never knew you liked it that much.” You said walking over to him to give him a hug.

“So you’re not mad?”

“Why would I be?”

“Because I know you love this dress.”

“But not as much as you.”

“Aigoo, I love you to.”

Minwoo:

( http://img.rosegal.com/rosegal/2014/201403/goods-img/1395618976402-P-1570397.jpg?20131202008 the dress had to wear)

“Hyungs this is embarrassing!” Minwoo said trying to pull the hem of the dress down consider you were a bit shorter than Minwoo and that the dress reached mid-thigh on Minwoo it rode but rode up showing the shorts that he wore underneath the dress.

“We know that’s why we’re making you do so.”

“But why.”

“Oppa I’m home!”

“That’s why.” The boys said smiling evilly. The door to the room opened slowly revealing you.

“…” Your head titled  when you saw Minwoo.

“I can explain!” you laughed at Minwoo before walking up to him.

“Oppa you look cute in that dress want it?” You said jokingly.

“(y/n)!”

Sorry it’s so short I kind of rushed.