When you get jealous

Boyfriend's Scenarios

In these scenarios you are a kpop star about to debut and the same description of what you look like in Minwoo’s scenario. BTW when I put hint hint it’s a hint for the new story I’m going to write.

Minwoo:                                          

Your innocence self was blushing as you watched your boyfriend and the band boyfriend do a y dance with a girl. You felt a bit insecure because the girl dancing with Minwoo was curvy, had long thin legs and a cute face. Even though you were genetically born with everything a Kpop star would want without going through the surgery and the fitness. You were to insure to notice your long thin legs, thin waist that was bit curvy, the heart shape face that gave you that nice v line, big nice Asian eyes (you know the one all Kpop stars had)  and that nice health tan. Hell you partially looked like your sister Hyorin (hint, hint sister, you look like her, younger sister, new story hint hint)! The only thing different was age, height (you were a bit shorter with a smaller torso with long legs), voice, hair, personality, you had already had the nickname dancing queen of maknae and band members. Yeah that’s right you were a Kpop star that was about to debut under the company starship entertainment (just like your sister.)  But that doesn’t matter you were jealous of the girl. You were so caught up on being jealous that you didn’t even notice that Minwoo was peeking at your screen, before he got a smug smirk on his face.

“Jealous?” Minwoo whispered in your ear pulling one of your headphones from your ear.

“N-no!” You said jumping at his sudden apparents.

“Jinjja?” Minwoo said giving you a suspicious look.

“Wae? Was I supposed to be?” You asked.

“No it’s just that your face tells me a different story.”

“Okay fine I was a bit jealous.”

“Well don’t be.”

“How can I not?!”

“Because you the only girl I love.” Minwoo said pushing you down on the bed

Kwangmin:

“Why are you ignoring me?” Kwangmin asked gripping your wrist.

“…”

“(y/n)~ah please tell me.”

“…” You said nothing instead you just looked at his hand holding your wrist before you shook it off.

“Please talk to me!”

“…”

“Is it because I forgot something?”

“…” shaking your head you went to the room you shared with him and the TV. Which was a big mistake there played the reason why you were ignoring Kwangmin. And just at the right part to. Kwangmin’s hands were on the girl’s hips while she leaned over.  (You know the dance part in Nasty nasty knock and if you don’t know what I’m talking about watch the dance vid.) Quickly turning off the TV you got off the bed to grab a book.

“Is it’ because of the dance cover I was forced had to do?” You flinched at his question basically telling him that is the reason why.

“So you’re jealous.”

“I never said that.”

“Actions speak louder than words.”

“Oh okay I was a bit jealous.”

“Ha knew it! But don’t be because I’m not interested in that girl because the one girl I’m interested in is sitting right in front of me.”

“…”

“And also because let’s not forget I’m the one that took your-

“Don’t you even dare!” You yelled blushing just thinking of that night made you blush.

“So do you still love me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Good!”

Youngmin:

“Tell me again why I’m watching this.” You said turning to your boyfriend.

“Why you don’t like the dance and how good looking I look.”

“I never said that it’s just that have better things to be doing right now.” You said a bit jealous that a girl was dancing with your BOYFRIEND ily.

“Like what?”

“Practice the dance for my debut, the vocals, and all that good stuff.”

“But you’re going to debut in January 2nd 2015.”

“Youngmin that’s 6 days from now.”

“But you memorized that song and dance like the back of your hand.”

“Youngmin I may know it but I need to be able to recognized random parts of the song and dance like the random dance play.”

“Why are they so mean to you. What a second are you jealous?!”

“Aniyo!” You said getting a bit defensive.

 “Yes you are!”

“Okay I’m but it’s normal especially when she’s practically throwing herself at you.”

“Your my girl.”

“And you’re trying to say?”

“I don’t care for her because I love you.”

“Go on.”

“So don’t be jealous because who was the one that asked you out on stage?”

“You were.”

“Who was the one that kissed you on stage?” Youngmin asked walking towards you

“You were.”

 “Now what do you owe me?” Youngmin said grabbing you by your hips and pulling you to his chest.

“An apology?”

“No this.” He said before kissing you.

Jeongmin:

“You’re jealous and I know it!” Jeongmin said skipping around your annoyed tone.

“Okay I’m jealous now leave me alone!”

“But why are you jealous?”

“You know way and I’m not saying it!”

“I don’t know why?” Jeongmin said innocently.

“Jeongmin I’m this close to smacking you.”

“Okay, okay I’ll stop. But there’s no need to be jelly.”

“And why is that?”

“Because your my lady~.”

“No don’t you go singing on me.”

“Your my lady~” Jeongmin sang again before pulling you in to a hug. “Don’t get jealous Pabo over a little thing.”

Hyunseong:

“Talk to me.”

“…”

“Please.”

“…”

“You haven’t talked to me this whole day.”

“…”

“Is it about the live video with that girl group?”

“…” You didn’t dare to answer Hyunseong not even once. But it was starting to get harder since he was getting on your last nerve so you took out your phone and started to text a friend to tell them why you weren’t talking to Hyunseong…

“Ah you pick the phone over talking to me?!”

“So loud!” You thought before placing your phone and the couch and going to the kitchen to get a glass of water. But when you came back Hyunseong looked like he had done something behind your back. Still not talking to him your raised your eyebrow.

“Mwo?”

“What did you do?” You said.

“Your jealous!”

“How did yo- I mean no I’m not!”

“Yes you are.”

 “Why does it matter?”

“Come here.”

“Wae?” You said walking slowly to him. And before you knew he pulled at your arm and kissed you wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Don’t be jelly.” He said after he broke the kiss but before he gave you a small kiss to the forehead.

Donghyun:

“Why you jelly.” Donghyun asked hugging you from behind.

“Because that dance was too y for my liking.”

“But she means nothing to me.”

“I know but…” you said looking turning your head to the side with him still hugging him.

“But what?”

“It’s because your my oppa~!” You said with aegyo.

“Aigoo so cute! Maybe I can teach you the dance.”

“Aniyo to y!” You said blushing just remembering the dance.

“But I want to do it.”

“Aniyo.”

“Plwease?”

“Fine!”