Truth or dare (youngmin X you)

Boyfriend's Scenarios

What were you doing right now well you were playing true or dare.

“(y/n)! Truth or dare?!~” Jeongmin said.

“Dare.” You said not really thinking into it forgetting who you told him you had a crush on.

“Well then I dare you to kiss one of the twins.”

“Sur- Wait what?!” You said blushing.

“You heard me loud and clear didn’t you?”

“Yeah but that’s too much of a dare!”

“What do you mean you get a kiss don’t you?”

“Oh don’t you even go there!” You where blushing and a bit frustrated with Jeongmin.

“(y/n) what’s wrong with kiss one of us do you not like us?”

“Ah  don’t talk it that way Kwangmin-oppa!” You said totally forgetting that you had also told him who you like.

“Or is it because you like one of us?” Kwangmin said smirking.

“What no!” you said aloud. Damn you pabo oppa you said in your head.

“What do you think Youngmin?” Jeongmin asked.

“Just give her a break it’s probably her first kiss.” Youngmin said. To tell you the truth the boys where actually trying to get you guys together since you both reviled how you liked to all of them.

“Fine I dare you aegyo to Youngmin since he seems to be the only one on your side.”

“Fine with me.” You said in your normal voice. “Anyong oppa!~” You said in acute matter. Making everyone blush.

“Okey let’s see Donghyun I dare you to act like a girl.” You said pointing at him giving him your aegyo.

“Fine, stupid aegyo…” He muttered to himself.

“Oppa~! How’s your day!~” Donghyun said before sitting on the floor and bring his knees up to his chest making him curl up into a ball.

“Who are you talking to Hyung?! You’re older then everyone in this room pabo!” Hyunseong said giving Donghyun a playful hit to the side.

“I know but girls sound cute usually when they say oppa!”

“You fail at aegyo oppa!” You said still giving your aegyo.

“Stop giving me that aegyo!”

“Whatever it’s your turn Donghyun-oppa.”

“Minwoo truth or dare?”

“Did you really read one of our fans fanfics?”

“Yup worst think in my life..” (usually that’s what they usually say..)

“(y/n)…”

“Dare.” You deadpanned.

“I dare you to kiss Yougmin?”

“Oh my god what is up this me kissing one of the twins?!”

“Just do it and we will stop bugging you?”

“Fine but you have to pay me.”

“20 dollar on the lips and nothing if you kiss him anywhere else.”

“Fine.” Covering your eyes you went to Kwangmin since you couldn’t see. Your hands roamed Kwangmin’s face still your fingers touched his lips and started lean in. Youngmin couldn’t just sit there and watch his brother steal his crushes kiss. So Youngmin got up and whispered something before he turned you head and kissed you making you blush. Youngmin covered your eyes sat back down and sat you on his lap making you look like a cute child.

Oh yeah Youngmin told you: Wrong twin