Chapter 16

Just Friends

Chapter 16

Andy panted when he pulled his head away from the shoulder and looked into the eyes of the older man. They were sweaty, their bodies glistening. Junjin brought both of his hands up and cupped the face, letting his gaze drill into the eyes of Andy. Andy was staring at him, pants exiting his lips, when he leaned in again and rubbed his mouth onto Junjin’s.

 

“Why…why did you have with me?” He asked softly against the lips.

 

“Since the first date, I haven’t been able to forget you.” Junjin answered.

 

Andy’s eyes widened for a second but then returned the same size instantly as a smile appeared onto the swollen and moist lips. His hands were now on the taller man’s neck and he could feel a heartbeat against the arm. It was rapid. They both just wanted to be there forever, cuddle in a car in front of the restaurant that Andy had had his date.

 

“Then why did you and Yeonghwa get back together?” The younger one interrogated.

 

Junjin looked at him.

 

“I wanted to see whether you felt anything towards me…when I saw you all those times…I figured you had gotten over me…that you did not want me.” He explained. “So I got together with him again and tried to make you jealous but—“ he shook his head.

 

Andy snorted.

 

“Yah…I was jealous…”

 

Junjin pouted embarrassed and looked away, imagining that there was not a guy on his lap and he surely had not the most alluring lips in the whole world. He just stared at the people walking past the car like they couldn’t see inside.

 

“What about the kiss?” Andy touched the older man’s mouth.

 

“That…was my closure.” Junjin responded.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

He laughed and hugged Andy, pressing his ear onto the chest and listening to the heartbeat that was beautifully loud.

 

“I dumped Yeonghwa…”

 

The heart skipped a beat and Junjin smiled eyes closed.

 

“He is gone.”

 

“Junjin…”

 

“I love you too Andy.”

               

***

 

Minwoo growled in his sleep when wet lips planted soft kisses on the side of his head. He slightly turned to his other rib and hid his face into the pillow, sensing the lips now on his neck, shoulder and arm. Dongwan’s hand was holding the other one, fingers entwining, as the kissing switched to and Minwoo began to moan.

 

“I know you are awake,” the warm breathing said.

 

“I’m not,” Minwoo assured.

 

“You are,”

 

“I think more kisses will wake me up,” The older man mumbled and pretended he was asleep, pursing his lips adorably.

 

Dongwan chuckled, put his hand onto the shoulder and turned Minwoo onto his back, the blanket falling off the body to the floor. Minwoo flushed, arms above his chest hiding himself, even though his lower body was way more intimate than the upper one, and just shyly ogled at Dongwan who kept snickering, moving his hand downwards. Fingers tickled the skin and goosebumps constructed as soon as Minwoo sighed.

 

It was intense eye battle which Dongwan obviously won, as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto Minwoo’s neck. He just held them on the curve, breathing through the teeth, and then began kissing it softly and carefully. He did not want to hurt his boyfriend first thing in the morning, he knew how fragile Minwoo sometimes was.

 

“Wannie,” It was still so beautiful to hear that name come out. “If…if you really want Eric…then…then—“ the arms were locked and brought above the head, and the lips commenced much harder.

 

“I don’t want him,” Dongwan muttered lowly into the ear.

 

The slightly older man nodded hurriedly, tilting his head to the side when those lips fumbled and massaged the softest spots on his body. He raised his other leg up and held it next to the body of the younger guy, enjoying what he got on the morning; especially since his arms were held and locked so he couldn’t move them at all.

 

“Even if he came to you like he did last night?” Minwoo moaned.

 

Dongwan chuckled.

 

“He is my past,” he murmured. “You are my future.”

 

                ***

 

“If you aren’t happy with me, why do you date me!?” Hyesung was tired. “I know you had something with Dongwan! WE all knew!! I know I am not him! I am not fantastic!! I am not built like him! And I don’t do it with you as often as you possibly did!! Why do you date someone who can’t even be the one you love?” Due to frustration, his pretty eyes became glossy.

 

Eric was back at him.

 

“If I am pitiful to you…” Hyesung spoke. “Don’t date me for that sake! Even if I do love you more than I can express…or even admit, I know you will never love me like I do!!”

 

Eric curled his hands into a ball. This was what he had gotten when coming home too late and getting caught from having fleeting glances at Dongwan. This was what he got when coming home smelling of alcohol and telling that he had visited Dongwan. This was what he got when telling Hyesung how much he wanted him after breaking everything up with Dongwan. This was what he got when telling he had once been so happy with Dongwan. This was what he rightfully got when telling how much he and Dongwan had screwed and where.

 

“I don’t date you because you were pitiful to me,” Eric said.

 

“Then why…?” Hyesung was silent again. “Why…if I don’t make you as happy as Dongwan did?”

 

Eric turned around slowly, finally facing the man he had been lying to (even if he did know what had been going on all these years) and just wished Hyesung would be quiet and listen to him. But…there wasn’t words coming out from his mouth. He was tongue-tied all of a sudden.

 

“Who do you love Eric? Me…or him?” Hyesung did not sound threatening at all. He was sad, almost certain he was doomed. “If it is him, I will gladly help you get him. I will…get out of your way and help you get Dongwan. If you love him, I am willing to help you, even if my heart would burst and bleed to death.” He assured.

 

“Hyesungie…you’d do that for me?” Eric questioned.

 

Hyesung felt the heart slowly ripping as he gulped down the bitter lump from his throat and nodded. The older man cupped his face, seeming relieved by that and then looked at him into the eyes. The thumbs wiped the tears off the cheeks and warmed them a bit too.

 

“I’d do anything for you,” Hyesung tried to smile.

 

“You don’t have to,” Eric murmured. “You don’t have to help me. I know what to do.”

 

“You do?”

 

“Yes,”

 

Hyesung bowed his head down, but it was immediately risen back up to meet the eyes.

 

“I can still help…”

 

“Hyesungie…all I need help with is to convince you that I never ever loved him, but you. That is why I am here with you.” The younger man’s lips parted. “And you were the reason me and Dongwan stopped doing what we were doing. Because I could not stop thinking about you.”

 

Adorable blush appeared onto the cheeks of the slender man.

 

“I was happy with Dongwan,” Eric admitted. “But happiest I am with you.”

 

Hyesung wrinkled his nose and murmured, “Cheesy…” closing the gap between their lips.

 

                ***

 

The door of the bar opened and six guys entered it, approaching the booth they called their other home. Eric sat down with Hyesung, Minwoo embraced Dongwan, having his other arm over his shoulders, and Junjin let Andy sit on his lap.

 

They were gazing at each other.

 

“I won’t even ask about you two,” Eric said, pointing at Junjin and Andy, and just snapped his fingers to the waitress. “But Minwoo, you do realise that we’ve both lied on Dongwan?”

 

Hyesung slapped his boyfriend softly and then apologised to Minwoo and Dongwan who just chuckled, and leaned his head onto the shoulder of his M style.

 

“…and me and Hyesung have both seen your junior.” They all, excluding Eric, burst into laughter that blared around the bar.

 

This was alright, since they were all just friends after all.

 

THE END