Chapter 13

Just Friends

i dont have any excuses. i am sorry.

I wanted to update cuz shinhwa comeback. yay!

Chapter 13

Eric and Hyesung entered the bar hand in hand, seeing the booth of their own occupied with Minwoo and Dongwan. They were talking, kissing a bit, almost unnoticeably, when the model and the manager stepped next to it and smiled. Dongwan glanced at Eric, but flashed a smile when his gaze landed on to Hyesung and then cuddled closer towards Minwoo.

 

“What’s up?” Minwoo interrogated the two, eyes only at Dongwan.

 

“We just…” Eric looked at Hyesung. “…told each other the words.” He explained, grinning.

 

Dongwan smirked and congratulated the two as best as he could, nuzzling his nose on the older man’s shoulder. Minwoo leaned in fast and they kissed. Eric scoffed silently, turning his head at a waitress, who scurried to the table, and then ordered something very random not to hear the two younger lads on the other side of the table.

 

“Have you heard of Andy?” Hyesung suddenly asked.

 

“Nope,” the rest of the guys said in unison and shook their heads.

 

Shortly the bar door opened and the hyungs turned their gazes at it, seeing Junjin and Yeonghwa. Quick glimpse at the younger man’s fingers made Minwoo exhale satisfied. Junjin hadn’t proposed to him yet. They all waved at the two and they approached the table, fingers entwined tightly. Dongwan could read from Junjin’s face that he was disappointed not to see Andy.

 

“What’s up, you two?” Eric questioned, moving aside.

 

“We just wanted to have some couple time today.” Yeonghwa told and snuggled with Junjin. “And since we thought you all have someone, we guessed you might be here like always.” He added.

 

The hyungs couldn’t agree more.

 

“But what about Andy?” Hyesung spoke. “Won’t he feel like the third wheel if he were between all this?” he moved his arms around the couples.

 

“Do you see him?” Yeonghwa almost snapped.

 

“I…No.” Hyesung whispered, hiding his face onto Eric’s chest.

 

Junjin heaved a long sigh, setting his case at Minwoo. That hyung was doing something odd. Was he having a ? Why did he keep winking? Junjin scowled, feeling extremely exposed, staring back at the face crumbling hyung. What the hell? Junjin was confused.

 

“Maybe someone should call Andy?” Minwoo finally said what he had tried to mouth to Junjin.

 

“He said he will kill me if I call him again while he sleeps.” Eric muttered, embracing scolded Hyesung.

 

“Fine, I will call him.” Junjin said and walked further away from the booth.

 

                ***

 

Andy couldn’t stop smiling awkwardly to the man in front of him. All of a sudden they had just stopped talking and glancing at their watches. Honestly speaking, Andy had nothing to say. He had been set up by his mother just because she wished to have someone for her loner son. Thanks mother, Andy sighed, sipping a glass of water while looking someplace else than the date.

 

“So…” he finally spoke again.

 

“Yes?”

 

“So, you…ummm—“ The vibrating phone interrupted him, and Andy did a mental victory dance.

 

He excused himself, grabbed the phone and scurried somewhere he could talk in privacy. He did not look at the screen, just pressed the answer button and lifted the gadget onto his ear.

 

“Andy…”

 

The heart jumped to the throat.

 

“Where are you?” The older man interrogated.

 

Andy looked over his shoulder at the man who was just bored, playing with his fork and poking some piece of vegetable absentmindedly. He then turned his head back and responded, “I’m on a date.”

 

“On a date?” Junjin was loud.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Where are you?”

 

Andy looked around, trying to find the name of the restaurant, as he said, “Silver Lily.”

 

“Okay, I’ll be right there.” Junjin hung up.

 

“Arasso. WAIT WHAT!?”

 

                ***

 

Hyesung pecked Eric’s lips and stood up from the booth. Minwoo followed him, pecking Dongwan onto the lips, and then walking away to the toilets at the very back of the bar. Yeonghwa had left after Junjin had told him he needed to be somewhere asaply and that left the two guys alone…again.

 

“Dongwan,” Eric broke the silence.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you trying to make me jealous?"