Chapter 15

Just Friends

Chapter 15

Andy looked at Junjin.

 

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” He interrogated.

 

“I said I won’t propose to him!” Junjin raised his voice.

 

The tone rang in Andy’s ears. That’s how angry Junjin was. His voice was louder than Andy had ever heard it be, and he was confused. Why was the man angry at him? He had done nothing wrong. He hadn’t right? He had barely even said anything after the small peck in front of his apartment building. Suddenly it hit Andy. Was that the reason why Junjin was angry? Because they had kissed earlier?!

 

“Jinnie, listen…” Andy scowled. “Whatever happened between us, we can forget it.”

 

“Andy, shut the up!”

 

The shorter man pressed his lips together tightly when that had exited the full mouth. He ogled at Junjin horrified. He had done something wrong. Andy knew it. He had done something so very wrong that Junjin was now enraged at him and talked to him impolitely. They were friends. They had the rights to get angry at one another and Andy had been an idiot.

 

“If this is because I love you,” Andy peeped. “I am very sorry.”

 

Junjin stared at him.

 

“I said I’m sorry,” Andy crooned. “Jinnie,” he yanked the sleeve. “I said I’m sorry.”

 

“I don’t want you to be sorry!” Junjin screamed and cupped the face sternly.

 

They were goggling at one another, when Junjin pulled the face nearer to his, closed his eyes and butted the other thick lips onto his. Andy couldn’t feel his body, but closed his eyes fast, and then commenced moving his lips first. The kiss deepened, turned much more intense, desirable, and Junjin released the cheeks, and moved the hands onto the hips.

 

The younger man threw his arms over the shoulders and laced them behind the neck, pressing his chest onto Junjin’s. He sighed into the kiss, warm air entering the cavern, when Junjin placed his hands onto the hem of the shirt and pulled it off. It broke the kiss, and Andy grabbed a hold on the zipper on the hoodie and pulled it down, revealing a hot stomach.

 

Junjin pulled Andy onto his lap and looked him in the eyes, before he rubbed the dry and swollen lips with his and began to undress the pants.

 

                ***

 

Minwoo was breathless when Dongwan let him go. His wrists were in the younger man’s hands and they were pressed against the chest. Minwoo’s cheeks were red when his gaze met Dongwan’s. It had been a long, hot and convincing kiss. He had felt it. He had felt the sincerity in the kiss. Dongwan had meant to kiss him as determined as he could.

 

“Wan ah,” There it was; the name Dongwan wanted to hear. “Tell me.”

 

“What?”

 

“About you…and Eric.” Minwoo whispered. “I want to know why you look at him like that.”

 

The slightly taller man cleared his throat, released the wrists and put his hands down onto the lap. Minwoo grabbed them into his, catching Dongwan’s attention, as he smiled at him. That was his way of saying, ‘Go ahead.’

 

“There is nothing for you to know,” Dongwan said. “Whatever was between me and Eric, is over now.” He brought his hand onto the cheek. “I am with you now.”

 

                ***

 

Dongwan heard loud knocking. He opened his eyes widely, glanced at the clock and noticed that it was past midnight. He got up from the bed, checking up on Minwoo, who was in deep slumber, and then approached the foyer where the knocking just got louder.

 

He opened the door.

 

“Eric?”

 

“Dongwan,”

 

“What are you doing in here?” Dongwan asked, almost hastily, wanting the man to go away.

 

Eric glared at him, obviously very drunk, slammed his hands against the doorframe, and then leaned in. His lips glued fully onto Dongwan’s, uncomfortably pursed. The younger man’s eyes were big, when Eric s his hand behind his neck and deepened the kiss. Dongwan whimpered, moved his arms towards the man and pushed him away forcefully.

 

“Go away!” He exclaimed.

 

“But I want you Wannie!”

 

“Really? ‘cuz I don’t want you,” With that Dongwan slammed the door closed, pinned his back to it, and saw Minwoo standing in front of him. “M…Minwoo,”

 

"It is over, huh?" Minwoo asked upset, grabbed his shoes from the floor and marched towards the younger man. But Dongwan didn't move away. "Let me go..." There was no determination in the voice. 

 

The slightly taller man grabbed the hands into his and Minwoo dropped the shoes to the floor, and they made loud noise happen. The tears were rolling down the handsome face of the stylist, as he meddled with the much stronger man. But he lost very soon. 

 

"Let me go..." Minwoo tried again. 

 

"No." 

 

"...Please..." The older one murmured. "...Please...Wannie...Please..."

 

Dongwan turned them over, pinned the stylist to the door, lifted his hands above the head and let his gaze drill into the glimmering eyes. Minwoo's chest rose quickly, and he was obviously stunned, but he was still sobbing. Dongwan placed his hand under the chin and leaned in. He pecked the lips twice, then let his teeth dig into the lower one, and when Minwoo was relaxed, and his lips were part, Dongwan rubbed the lips together (Minwoo feeling a stubble all over his skin) and slurred, "I said I don't want you to cry."