002

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sit. I’ve told your manager that I’ve something to talk with you.” Sumin nodded before take a seat in front of Mrs.Lu.

 

“So, tonight Jaemin will sleep at my house.”

 

“But he’s already slept at your house last night—"

 

“Shin Sumin, you should be thankful that I still let him sleep at your house because you know? We’re already make a deal that if I paid for his medical treatment when he’s in the critical state about 3 years ago, you’ll leave Luhan and your son to me.” Mrs. Lu chuckled before take a sip of the coffee.

 

“Plus, he’s in the process to get knowing his new mom. Oh, I’ll go first maybe we can talk again about this because I need to fetch my grandson and my daughter-in-law at the mall” Mrs.Lu grab her handbag before walk away from Sumin.

 

“Mrs. Lu, please. You can take your son back. I don’t mind but please.. Don’t take my son. I’ll pay you back, I’m working for it right now just give me a time. Please.” Sumin said as she broke down into her knees, crying. She don’t even mind if everyone are staring at her right now.

 

“That’s what I felt when you take my son before. Serve you right? Let’s see if you can return my money back and let’s see if your son really want to live with you again after this.” Mrs. Lu chuckled before walk to her car.

 

“That old lady, Sumin doesn’t take her son. Her son was the one who take my bestfriend from me” Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter