006

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin bid a goodbye at Yein as she walk to her work place with Sujeong. Sumin looked at her as she realized that since they moved to her house, Sujeong rarely talk. It’s just Yein who’re always start talking at her.

 

“Are you okay?” Sumin ask as she put her arm on Sujeong’s shoulder. Sujeong smile and nodded her head.

 

“Then, why are you being like this? Or you don’t like live with me?”

 

“It’s not like that.. it’s just –“

 

“Tell me what it is after you and I finished our work, okay?” Sumin cutted as they arrived at Sujeong’s work place.

 

 

 

 

 

“A cup of mocha please.”

 

“Okay. Please wait for a minute” Sumin smile as she take the order.

 

“Let me do it, someone want to meet you.”

 

 Sumin nodded and give the order to Sehun before took off her apron and handed it to him. She walk to the table where Sehun tell her to go. She gasped as she saw a couple and the old woman with a little boy. The little boy ran to her and hug her leg.

 

“Mommyyy” Jaemin shouted as he hug his mom leg.

 

“Jae-jae min?” Sumin ask as she carried her son. Jaemin smile at his mom before nodded.

 

“Sit here.” Yujin said, mentioning the seat in front of her.

 

I think I know her… she’s the one that come with Mrs. Lu that day

 

Luhan look at her as she take a seat in front of him. He sighed.

 

“Can we just leave him here and go to somewhere else? We’ll take him after you guys done with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter