009

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sighed again. Ruffle his already messy hair. He closed his eyes and knocked his head with the pillow over and over again.

 

Why I can’t remember any single things. PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR PAST YOU IDIOT PLEASE REMEMBER PLEA—

 

Suddenly, he heared someone open the door, revealing an old lady. Luhan rolls his eyes.

 

“How dare you rolls your eyes to your mom, huh? And mind to tell me why are you looks so I don’t know how to say this but you don’t look like my son at all.” Mrs. Lu said as she walk to his bed and take a sit beside him.

 

“Then, don’t call me as your son anymore” Luhan sighed again.

 

“You bast – no matter how bad you are, I will never said that you’re not my son. I want the best for you. And I’m always giving my best to you”

 

“If you want the best for me then why don’t you just tell me about my past?”

 

“Your past was the worst things that ever happen in your life. I –“

 

“You said that you give all your best to me, how come my past become so worst? Where are you then? My past and my future need and must be the best in my life if you really give all your best to me.”

 

Mrs. Lu remain silent. Both of them remain silent. She ruffle his hair.

 

“I want the best for you, and leaving her is the best things that you could do right now –“

 

“Best for me or best for you? She have nothing to do with your past, mom. Dad already become yours and her mom already gone. Could you.. could you stop hating on her and just focus to me? To your son’s happiness. Mom, please?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter