003

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin ran to the Luhan’s room after Sehun drop her at the hospital. Suddenly she saw Luhan’s dad sitting in front of the room.

 

“Mr. Lu?” Sumin ask as Luhan’s dad look at her and smile.

 

“Luhan call me dad and I guess you need to call me dad too, am I right?” He chuckled before asking Sumin to sit beside him.

 

“Err dad, why are you sitting here?”

 

“Luhan already awake” Mr. Lu said earning a loud gasp from Sumin.

 

“He— he awake ?!” Sumin ask as she stand.

 

Mr. Lu nodded before grab her hand, asking her to sit back.

 

“Do you want to meet him?” Sumin nodded excitedly before wipes her tears. She’s crying because she is happy. She’s waiting for this for a long time already.

 

Mr. Lu smile awkwardly before said

 

“Let’s meet him together.”

 

 

 

 

As they step inside the room, Sumin ran into Luhan and hug him.

“Luhan, do you remember her?” the doctor ask before Luhan push Sumin forcefully and shooks his head.

 

“Doesn’t I said that I want to meet people that I know only? Why you brings stranger here, dad?” Luhan ask as he wipes his arm, feeling disgust with her.

 

Sumin look at Luhan as she put her palm at , trying to not make any sounds.

 

“Luhan, you must be kidding, right? You know me. We’re married. Remember?” Sumin said as she show him their wedding’s ring.

 

“Are you kidding me, woman? My fiancée is at the London right now. How can I’m married

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter