014

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I THOUGHT YOU’VE PROMISE ME TO NOT DISTURB THEM IF I DO WHAT YOU ASK ME TO. DON’T TOUCH THEM.” Sujeong shouted as she heared Yujin talked to someone on the phone.

 

“I’ll call you back.” Yujin said before hung up the phone and faced Sujeong.

 

“Aww little sister, good girl doesn’t listen to other’s conversation.” Yujin mocked as she playfully touch Sujeong’s cheek before walk away from her.

 

“ANSWER ME WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?” Sujeong shouted before realizing her dad and mom walk to them.

 

“What’s happen? Why are you shouting?” her dad asked.

 

“I don’t know. Your daughter want to call her twins and I just –“

 

“I told you to stop meet her, doesn’t I?” her dad clench a fist.

 

“I’m not –“ before Sujeong even finished her words, her dad harshly pull her to her room. From that, she know what will happen to her.

 

“What are you doing to her?” Yujin’s mom asked.

 

“You don’t need to know. I’ll go first.” Yujin said before walk to porch. Yujin’s mom sighed before walk to her room. She could hear Sujeong’s little cries and her husband’s voice scolding his daughter. She couldn’t do anything but sigh before went to her room.

 

 

 

 

Sumin gasp before gritted her teeth.

 

“You really want me to die fast huh?” Sumin said before playfully hit Sehun’s head earning slight chuckled fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter