004

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I never thought my wife would act this dumb” Mr. Lu said earning a slight gasp from his wife.

 

“Did you just call me dumb?” Mrs. Lu ask as she laid her back on the bed.

 

“I’m not?? I just said you act like you’re dumb or do you think you’re dumb?” Mr. Lu ask as he smile.

 

“WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?” Mrs. Lu shouted.

 

“Do you want your grandson to hear us?” Mr. Lu take a sit beside Mrs. Lu before take a novel from the nightstand.

 

“Why are you hate her so much?” Mr. Lu ask as he flip a pages of the novel.

 

“Ask her mother” Mrs. Lu chuckled before covering herself with the comforter.

 

“We’re getting old. I don’t think you should be jealous for someone that already gone?” Mr. Lu said but his wife doesn’t reply to him. He sighed.

 

“Stop doing this dumb things. We’re getting older, let’s enjoy our old days instead of doing somethings that you know, dumb.” He said before turn the light off and fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin crawl to his dad bed. Luhan stare at the little boy who crawl to him before plop himself beside him.

 

“What are you doing here” Luhan rolls his eyes before put his phone at the nightstand.

 

“Can I sleep with you, dad?” Jaemin pout as he hold Luhan’s arm.

 

Luhan rolls his eyes before removing the little hand from his arm.

 

“Okay okay but first, don’t call me dad. You make me feels old.”


“But –“

 

“Do you want to sleep with me?” Luhan ask before Jaemin nodded slowly.

 

“Then, you can’t call me dad, okay?” Luhan ask again before he saw Jaemin nodded slowly.

 

“Good, now sleep. Goodnight.”  Luhan said before Jaemin hug his arm and close his eyes.

 

Luhan sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter