008

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy, when will we meet each other again?” Jaemin pout as he hug his mom. Sumin look at Luhan as she patted Jaemin’s back softly.

 

Sumin smile at him and carried him to Luhan’s car. She tried to put him on the seat but he won’t let her.

 

“Jaemin…” Jaemin shooks her head.

 

“You can meet your mom whenever you want, okay? Now let’s go home, your nanny must be worried about us.” Luhan said before Jaemin broke the hug and close the car’s door harshly earning a slight gasp from Luhan.

 

“This boy…” Luhan muttered. Sumin chuckled. She looks at him before smiling again.

 

“Don’t be too harsh towards him. He’s still a kid.” Sumin shooks her head before hold his palm.

 

“If you really want to married Yujin, let Jaemin live with me instead.” Sumin said with her eyes look at the ground.

 

“You should said ‘please try to remember me again’ instead of asking me about that things. I’ll try to remember us again even if it’s hard but still I have no choice.” Luhan rolls his eyes. Sumin look at him before wipes her tears.

 

“You’re such a crybaby – wait uh” Sumin hug Luhan tightly as she buried her head at Luhan’s chest.

 

“I’ll wait for it”

 

“YOU ASK ME TO QUICKLY WENT TO THE CAR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HUG MY MOMMY. DADDYYYYY” Jaemin shout from the car before both of them broke the hug.

 

 

 

 

Sumin walk home with Sujeong. They spent their time together as they promise before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter