005

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin take a peek through the window as she felt someone is watching her from the outside. She sigh before ruffle her hair messily. She yawn before look at the clock. It’s just 9 in morning. Sumin dragged her leg into the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Sumin put her toast on the coffee table before take a look at the outside. The bushes are moving. She cleared before walk to the door.

 

“There is no one here.”

 

“I saw a car stop in front of this house last night, eonnie. Someone just moved here last night”

 

Sumin look at the girls before a smile appears on her face. She sit behind them.

 

“Yeah, I saw the same things too. I think there is some in that house” Sumin said before both of the girl nodded.

 

“Told you. There is someone in that house –“ the younger said before cleared .

 

They look at each other before look at their back to see Sumin attacked them with a big hug.

 

“AHHHH HELP MEE” both of them shouted before Sumin broke their hug.

 

“Su-sumin eonnie?” both of them said as their finger pointed at her.

 

Sumin chuckled before nodded.

 

 

 

 

“So tell me why are you guys act like a robbers, huh?” Sumin ask as she sit in front of them.

 

Both of the girls only played with their fingers.

 

“Sujeong? Yein? I need your explaination”

 

“We thought someone moved here.. I mean, I thought you will never come here again” Yein said as she nudge Sujeong’s shoulder while pouting. /omg imagine yein pouting SO CUTEEE okay back to the story/

 

“Of course I’ll come here again, it’s my home. How’s your parents?” Sumin chuckled.

 

“I don’t know. It’s been 8 months since they’re gone. We don’t even know where they are.” Sujeong said as she try to hold her tears.

 

“They’re already divorced. Dad’s new wife have a daughter and a son. I don’t know about mom.” Yein said as she smile at Sujeong.

 

“I’m sorry… I don’t meant to –“

 

“It’s okay, at least we know they’re happy. Maybe having us doesn’t mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter