012

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you guys going just now?” Mrs. Lu ask as she look at Luhan.

 

“We’re just have a time together. Doesn’t that suppose to be?” Luhan ask as he raised his eyebrow, while the little one nodding at her grandma.

 

“But I’ve told you that you’re going out with Yujin today” Mrs. Lu gritted her teeth.

 

“She can’t going out alone? Should I carry her whenever she wants to buy anything?” Luhan mocked.

 

“I don’t know anything” Jaemin muttered before run to his room.

 

“Luhan.. she’s your fiancée. Of course you guys should always spent your time together.”

 

“And I shouldn’t spent my time with my own son? My own wife? Mom, I may doesn’t remember any single things about her but you know, whenever I see her, I feels safe. I don’t know safe from what but I don’t feels like that whenever I’m with Yujin.” Luhan said before went to upstairs.

 

 

 

 

“Sujeongieee!!” Yein ran to her twins and hug her as she saw Sujeong. But her smile doesn’t last longer as Sujeong push her causing her to fall.

 

“What –“

 

“Where is Sumin?” Sujeong ask as she walk to living room.

 

“It’s Sumin eonnie, she’s older than us –“ Yein muttered and follow her from behind.

“Whatever where is her?” Sujeong rolls her eyes. Before sit on the sofa.

 

“Who’s car is it – oh Sujeongie?” Sumin walk to both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter