007

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe it. They bow at you in front of a lot of people. Wow they’re so shameless” Yujin said as she laughing. Luhan stopped his car.

 

“Can you take any taxi and go to your home by yourself? I have a works to do” Luhan said as he unlocked the door.

 

“Luhan, we need to drop Yujin by her home”

 

“Oh you too. Mama, could you go with Yujin?”

 

“What with you?” Mrs. Lu frowned before Luhan go out from the car and open the door from them.

 

“Please?”

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? Are you ready to work again?” Mr. Lu ask when he saw his son sat on the sofa in his room.

 

“No.. I just.. wondered how I get married.” Mr. Lu chuckled before close his file and walk to his son. He sit beside him.

 

“Do you want to know how?” Luhan nodded his head.

 

“I don’t know how to tell you but she’s just a replacement when you’re married to her”

“Huh? Then it’s normal for me to not have any feeling towards her, right?”

 

“Yujin doesn’t want to marry you because she want to went to abroad and continue her studies. So you ask her to replace her. From what I know, you don’t like her at first. But after you get to know her more, you fall in love with her. And the reason why you’re in coma for more than 3 years is because you want to save her” Mr. Lu smile as he explain to him.

 

Luhan look at him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter