001

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin stare at his mom who just arrived home.

 

“Mommy, let’s go to daddy” Jaemin shooks his mom’s arm.

 

“Jaemin, let mommy rest for a while then we’ll go, okay?” Sumin patted her son’s head softly before walk to her room.

 

Sumin sighed before threw herself on the bed.

It’s already 3 years since it’s happen. That’s meant it’s already 9 years since she married to him and it’s already 6 years since she become a mom. She smile bitterly before went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby, don’t run.” Sumin said before grab her son’s hand.

 

“I’m not running, you’re the one who slow” Jaemin pout before hold his mom’s hand.

 

As soon as his mom open the door, Jaemin run to his dad.

 

“Daddyyy, Jaemin is here”

 

Jaemin climb the bed before settle himself beside his dad.

 

Sumin smile before sit on the chair beside the bed.

“How are you today? Did you miss me? Mommy is so slow that’s why we’re late today.” Jaemin continue talking as if his dad reply to him. Sumin smile as she hold Luhan’s hand.

 

It’s been 3 years since he become like this.

 

 

 

3 years ago

 

“I told you, don’t let our son married with her !? Look what happen now? This stupid girl bring bad luck to our family. He’s the only son that I have.” Mrs. Lu said before hug up the phone.

Sumin doesn’t said anything. She don’t even listen to her. The only things in her mind right now is her husband and their little son.

 

If only she’s not that careless. She don’t even realized there was a car behind her. Her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter