Operation Love 4

Operation Love!

"What's onkey?" Key lay there in silence, trying to mask his panic. He let out a huge sigh of defeat. "Fine i'll tell you but first..." "Yeah?" "GET THE HELL OFF ME!" Onew felt shy and guilty after realising he was crushing key's stomach.

 

They both dusted themselves off and headed towards a bench. "Ok spill" (Do i tell him the truth?! Idk... Should I...) "Well onkey is... A pet pig i wanna get!" In the midst of panic key improvised what he could. Onew just looked at him like he was the dumbest person ever. "Kibum, the truth." After another huge sigh key prepared his speech.

"Well... Onkey is really a... ship name ... for you and me..." Onew looked a little shocked but focused in silence hinting key to carry on. "Taemin made the name up and the group and it was a plan to test you." Onew raised an eyebrow. "Test me? On what, maths?" Key rolled his eyes at the comment and continued while looking anywhere but onew's eyes. "A test to see ifyoulikedmeh..." "Try again but slower bummie~" After a third sigh (wow im sighing a lot) he repeated, "to see if you like key... I mean me! Well key too cus key is me and-" he was stopped by a sudden hug from onew.

"You always ramble when you're flustered bummie~" his voice was deep and sentimental, his mouth whispering the words in key's ear. As if onew knew what he would ask he continued. "Yes." "Y-yes?" "Yes, i like you pabo~" onew grabbed key in a stronger hug and finally key responded by hugging him too. "I like you too hyung." Onew pulled back and looked at key. "Well duh bummie~ And its onew or jinki ok?" Key couldnt help but smile as onew fully grinned at him.

They both chuckled and key gently pecked onew on the cheek. Onew went a tinted pink in shock. "Thank you Onew, for this." "We should really thank Taemin and the others bummie~" "yeah you're right, you did nothing~" They both laughed and got up from the bench to return to their apartment and Onew took the opportunity to hold key's hand.

 

"i still have a few questions for you bummie~" "Ask away Jinks~" "ok firstly, will you be my boyfriend?" Key just laughed and playfully punched his arm. "I thought that was clear from 'i like you too'~" onew intertwined their fingers. "Good~ Now second, you and jonghyun last night..." "All part of the plan~" "ah phew cus i was about to break some limbs." They both laughed but onew was seriously considering it during yesterday's... Events. 

 

 

Back in the apartment, all three boys were on the couch watching tv when their phones buzzed in synchronisation and they knew it was the group chat. After looking at their phones all three of them stared in absolute shock, mouths wide open at their screens. It was the picture key sent of onew topless. Minho was the first to speak up.

"Wow i had no idea." Jonghyun was equally shocked. "Yeah, who knew onew was fit!" Minho just rolled his eyes. "Every convo turns erted with you hyung" "Well they are nice abs! Im not saying i wanna do onew hyung or something... " "well i agree they are good abs but mine are better~" minho's natural competitiveness was rising as he proudly smiled at his body.

"Mine beats his too~" jonghyun stuck his tongue out at minho. "Well mine beat yours hyung~" "no way frog face, mine are better!" "Oh yeah?!" "YEAH!!" They both took their tops off and revealed their bodies to eachother and a still shocked taemin. Minho and jonghyun glared at eachother but after seeing eachother's abs looked more surprised. "I guess we are pretty similar huh minho?" "Yeah pretty much"

Taemin made a loud cough to get the two boys' attention. "Hyungs please put your tops on~" taemin was covering his eyes with both hands and minho and jonghyun looked at eachother embarrassed after realising what state they were in. Jonghyun turned his back to minho as he retrieved his top. Minho couldnt help but notice jonghyun's tanned toned muscle. Taemin, witnessing the scene smirked at minho who jumped in surprise and turned around putting his own top on.

 

After that fiasco another notification popped up in the group which got all the boys excited. Key told them operation onkey was a success and all three boys were whooping and oh yeahhing in joy. In fact jonghyun was so happy that he hugged taemin like a bear then hugged minho in equal joy. Minho got a little flustered by the hug but played it cool and hugged him back. (Why am i getting shy? Minho calm down) taemin joyfully clapped.

"We did it hyungs~ thats the first couple done!" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. "First couple? There's more??" "Well no ... Well yeah but... Nevermind." Jonghyun just ignored the comment and turned to minho, inching close to his ear to whisper. Minho tried calming his heartbeat. "I think minchkin likes one of us minho~" minho moved his mouth towards jonghyun's ear. "Or he likes nobody?"

"Then that means... Oh do you like Taemin?" Jonghyun asked in a normal voice now. Taemin raised an eyebrow. "Uh what?" "Ew no! Taemin's like a little brother !" "Oh." Jonghyun grinned sheepishly. "Then that means you like me then?" "As if ert dino." "Oh then minchkin, you like me." Jonghyun pointed in a confused pout.

Taemin was getting annoyed with jonghyun's guesses. "Yes hyung, i like you." "Aha! I knew it!!" Jonghyun announced and laughed loud. "Sorry minchkin but you're just not my type~" Taemin just rolled his eyes and minho looked intrigued. "Then what is your type?"

Just as jonghyun was about to answer Onew and key barged in from the freezing blizzard, covered in snow and shivering. "Oh my god!" Taemin screamed and FAINTED at the sight of onkey freezing to death. Onew grabbed key and carried him bridal style towards the bathroom to heat themselves up. Jonghyun and minho jumped over taemin because they were too worried about the other two and they helped them with running the bath.

 

  "So hyung~ how was the date?" Jonghyun asked while monitoring the bath. "It wasn't a date and it was g-g-great!" Minho chuckled then smirked. "So key~ you two make out?" Key would have gone red if he wasnt already from being cold. "F-f- you f-f-rog eyes" jonghyun and minho just laughed and the bath was eventually ready.

Jonghyun noticed how the two cold boys were struggling to move their fingers over their zips. "Dont worry you guys i'll help you change." Both boys gave an are-you-stupid look at him. Onew raised his eyebrow. "Not in a p-erted way right?" "Ok seriously you guys have to stop thinking of me as some thirsty man ~" jonghyun whined while the other three laughed. "Ok now minho you get out while i help them." "Uh why? I can help too." "Well i dont think you can handle seeing these two based on that."

Jonghyun pointed at minho's crotch, everyone's eyes followed and saw the semi hard-on minho had underneath his sweatpants. Minho just shifted his problem so it didnt poke out. "Problem solved~" key got a little angry. "Ok so its not jong hyung who's the ert then! Ewwww!" Everyone but a flustered minho laughed and jong suddenly grew wide eyed. "Oh my gosh! We left Minchkin on the floor after he fainted! Dr choi go help him~" jong pushed minho out and then helped the other two get undressed. Onew and key decided it best to keep their underwear on, much to Jong's fake disappointment and jonghyun left the room. 

 

"Aaahhhhhh~ that feels sooo~" key was chirping in heavenly sensation. Onew hummed. "Ohhh yeahhhh so... ing hot!" The two boys relaxed in the bath ( A/N you dirty minded person ;) ) and felt their limbs return to their normal functioning state.

 

Meanwhile, Minho had brought out his mini first aid kit and had put Taemin in his room with a flannel on his forehead. Minho left the sleeping Taemin and went to the living room where Jonghyun was eating some noodles. "Minho! How's minchkin?!" Jong asked like a worried mother. "Dont worry it was only a minor oo on his head when he hit the floor~ he just needs some rest." "Oh thank god, you saved him doctor choi frog minho!" Jonghyun emphasised the drama by hugging minho as if he saved his life. "Get off me dino ! Anyway how're those two?" Minho nudged his head to the bathroom where Onew and key were still bathing.

"Based on some things i heard it sounds like they're ravishing eachother." Jong grinned and returned to his noodles. "Aha typical hyung hm~" Minho said almost too casually. "Well, its not like im constantly - its just ive never... Nevermind." Jonghyun turned away from minho looking down. "If you're talking about not having before join the club." Minho said nonchalantly while turning to the fridge.

Jonghyun was wide eyed at minho's correct guess and took the opportunity to grab minho from the back of his waist and plant his chin on minho's shoulder. "We could change that right now ya know~" jong said in a deep calm voice which made minho blush. Jonghyun burst out laughing. "Im just playing with you minmin~" "Well its not funny cause I... (Oh my gosh i can't tell him i wanted it to be true... Think Minho!) have a date!" (What the ?!)

Minho was internally cursing at his stupid improvising. Jonghyun released from the hug and looked away awkwardly. "Sorry minmin, i didnt know~" "uh its ok hyung..." "So ... who is he?" Jonghyun asked in an attempt to defuse the tension. (Who is who? Huh? Oh right the date!) "Its uh Taemin!" Minho slowly witnessed as he was digging his own grave while jonghyun looked shocked. "Uh Taemin? You aren't sure minnie?" "I mean its definitely Taemin." He said more calmer while inwardly cursing. "I knew it! My little minchkins like eachother~~" jonghyun playfully sang and jumped up and down. Jonghyun kept laughing and beaming but inside he felt different. (Why do i feel so weird?) 

 

Just then Onew and Key finally exited the bathroom, looking fully refreshed. Immediately Key sensed the tension. "What happened ?" He said in an I-know-something's-up kind of way.

Jonghyun forced another wide grin, "Minnie's got a date with Taemin! Aint that great?" Key looked shocked and stared Minho down, knowing that was bull. "Well im off to bed~ night guys~" Jonghyun yawned out and headed to his room.

Once he was gone Key went up to Minho with a stern face. "Why did you lie to Jonghyun hyung?" Minho put on a fake smile, "i dont know what you mean bummie~" "Oh cut the crap." Minho's fake smile faded. Key continued, "I know there's no way in hell tae would be interested in you and vice versa, so why?" Minho sighed in defeat, knowing key wouldnt let this go he whispered so Onew couldnt hear.

"I like him." Key grew wide eyed and started grinning. "Really Minho?!" Minho smiled at his sudden change in mood, "yeah really." Onew watched as key was jumping up and down im excitement and he immediately wanted to know what was going on. "Uh guys, mind telling your hyung what happened?"

Just then Tae entered the room fully revived from his oo and grinned at his hyungs. "Sorry about fainting hyungs~ but im glad my Onkey are together~" Onew and key looked at eachother and chuckled. "Its all thanks to you taebaby~" key chirped while cuddling taemin. "Yeah thanks squirt~" onew replied while ruffling his hair. Key was too focused on taemin that he forgot about Minho. "Oh yeah, Minho~ what happened?" Minho suddenly pushed all three into taemin's room and they all sat on the bed, Minho standing in front of them. He tried thinking where to start... "Basically..." 

 

A/N: Uh hello to anyone if there is anyone who reads this story! As s fellow silent reader I'm happy that there's a chance someone at least reads this haha. Well i did an extra long chapter here and it carries on from the cliffhanger oooh~ and another cliffhanger ahhhh~ I always check my newsfeed for a new comment xD sappy i know but i believe there's someone out there ! Thank you and enjoy the many more chapters!!