Operation Love 14

Operation Love!

A/N: I A M S O S O R R Y ! FORGIVE ME GUYS/GIRLS! YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN LIKE THIS ITS REALLY SHORT! Read my end author's note for an update about this story's future~ 


Taemin groggily woke up the next morning and checked his phone. The time was 7:00am and it was December. (Wait... December... 25th...? ... ?!) Immediately he rose out of his bed, almost tripping over his covers and he raced outside. 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Taemin eagerly banged against Jonghyun and Minho's door. The two were peacefully nestled in each others' arms until the banging made Jonghyun shoot up.

 

"OH MY GOD ITS THE ZOMBIES!" Jonghyun screamed at the top of his lungs. "UH SORRY ZOMBIES WE AREN'T IN HERE!" Jonghyun was woken up from a dream about zombies gnawing on his flesh so it was only logical he'd scream this. 

 

However, Minho didn't find anything logical about Jonghyun screaming so loud his ears almost bled. 

 

"What the heck Jjong?!" Minho yelled in more of a cute frustrated way. 

 

"Hm? Oh... I think someone's at the door Minnie." Jonghyun realised his random outbursts and quietly pointed at the door. 

 

"Who is it?" Minho asked, his voice muffled as he buried his face in his pillow. 

 

"Its Taemin! Look at the date!" 

 

"There aren't any dates in here!" Jonghyun said pouting.

 

"As in today's date! Duh!" 

 

"Oh uh.." Jonghyun fished his phone off the bedside counter and checked the date. 

 

"December 24th?" He asked.

 

"Yes hyungs! What does that make tomorrow...?" 

 

Jonghyun and Minho looked at each other in dumbfounded sleepiness. Minho looked so annoyed that Jonghyun meshed their lips together. 

 

Minho was surprised but the two soon shared a heated moment.. Until Taemin bashed the door again. 

 

"Oh my God does this kid ever stop?!" Jonghyun shouted as he got off the bed, revealing his tight boxer briefs firm on his behind and Minho smirked at the semi he was trying to cover. 

 

Jonghyun opened the door enough to poke his head out, "Can you just tell me what you came for?" 

Taemin rolled his eyes and clasped his hands on Jonghyun's shoulders, shaking him like crazy. 

 

"ITS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!!!!" 

Jonghyun's mouth was open, his eyes wide and his semi gone. His shocked expression instantly changed to relief as he jumped up in joy with Taemin. 

"Oh myyy God yay yay yay!!" Every Christmas Jonghyun and Taemin would always be excited because of the snow and the gifts and the family bonding... & the gifts again.

"I can't believe its so soon! Did you get all your gifts in advance Minchkin?" Jonghyun asked worried because sometimes Taemin could forget why he entered a shop or why he chose to see that store. 

"Yeah i have them all hehe, what about you hyung?" 

"Yeah i've got everyone~ wait... Oh damn!" Jonghyun rushed back into his room and stormed his wardrobe for some clothes. Minho watched in confusion and amusement. 

"Where you off to babe?" 

"Just forgot to get something."

"Something?" 

"Yeah... I need to get it asap" 

Minho knew when Jonghyun was lying, "Come on Jjong what are you really getting?" 

( uh... Jonghyun think! Aha!) "I just wanted to get a mistletoe so i could have an excuse to kiss you in front of Taemin~" 

Minho chuckled as he got up and revealed his own tight maroon boxers, revealing a toned body in every area. He hugged Jonghyun from the back and kissed his ear. 

"You're cute you know that babe?" 

"Well duh Minnie~" 

"Ooh? Cocky huh? I like it." His deep low tone only meant one thing.

"Damn Minnie how are you?" Jonghyun tried asking unamused but secretly he fricking loved it. 

"Jjong, before you go lets play a game." 

"A game?" The two were now gently swaying side to side.

"Yeah, first one to release has to stand in the snow in only boxers." 

Minho smirked at his punishment while Jonghyun was surprised he would make a game out of .

"You're so on Minnie!"

"Well let the games begi- unf!" Jonghyun stopped Minho as he slowly grinded his against Minho's crotch. 

"Take me big daddy." Jonghyun knew what made Minho get really aroused so this was an easy game. 

The two then continued their 'game' on the bed whilst an unaware Taemin headed off to the next couple. But they were already awake, Key in the kitchen and Onew watching cartoons. 

"Appa!" Taemin ran up to Onew and hugged him, the two grinning like kids. 

"Whats up Tae?" He asked in a heartfelt way. 

"Oh nothing... Just that tomorrow's the best day ever." 

"Oh? Whats happening tomorrow?" 

"Check the date~" 

A few seconds later and Onew jumped up in joy and screamed in excitement. 

"Oh i can't believe its so soon!" 

"Appa~ what did you get Umma?" Taemin asked with a smirk.

"Oh just these- . !" Onew rushed off to his room and charged his wardrobe to get changed. 

Taemin rolled his eyes at the second rude exit this morning and headed over to Key. 

"Umma! Merry Xmas Eve~~" 

"You too taebaby~" Key replied as he sipped on a cup of hot chocolate. 

"Sooo..." Taemin said with a grin.

"Nooo." Key said in a mocking tone. He knew Taemin was gonna ask what presents he got but Key always kept it a surprise. 

Taemin just huffed and crossed his arms, "You hyungs ! Jonghyun hyung went bat crazy when Minho's gift was mentioned and so did Onew over yours!" 

Key raised his eyebrow, "That is weird..."

"Yeah~ my only guess is that they wanted to get new gifts that reflected the undying newfound love for you and Minho" Taemin said while rubbing his chin. 

Key's mouth was agape at the way Taemin said so many big boy words, but also because he realised that he got Onew's gift before they were a couple! 

"Oh my god!" If Taemin wasn't mistaken he swore he saw Key zoom into his room in an instant. Taemin just scowled at his hyungs and decided banana milk could help. 


A/N: So i've decided to carry this story on but in random stages of their lives to show the gradual progression of their entire lives~ If you dont want me to do that then tell me! Please tell me what you want and i will try put it in!