NINE

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night Indy always caught that looks on Seungho whenever Cherie is around. Cherie right now always go from- to Muju resort and come home very late. She also join Z’s dance club and Eien sometimes join them. MBLAQ like always, busy with their own personal schedule only Cheondung is so free. He sometime go back to his own house if not go to studio. Only sometime they get a chance to see all of them at home. 

 Indy get a chance to work with Joonie. Her movie production director asked Joonie to act in their movie. She also sometime meet Joonie only on movie set. At home either she already sleep or he already sleep. This crazy busy life makes she miss Joonie so much.

 One day, Director asked Indy to join location hunting team for the movie. She go back to pack her bag but nobody at home. She put her note on the fridge using magnet. When she go out she bump with Cherie at the door.

 “Where are you going?” Ask Cherie.

 “Location hunting. You? Come home so early today.”

 “Get myself a break. Got 2 days holiday for rest. Are you sharing car with other?”

 “Yup.”

 “Use mine then. Have fun. I want to sleep so sleepy. Indy, where’s everyone?”

 “you know Eien is follow G.O to Japan for theater. I think Eien told you already.”

 “Ohhh. I forgot. So the other have their own work then.”

 “Yes, Cheondung at his parent home. Have a nice day off.” Indy said and go.

 After Indy go, Cherie go take a bath and make herself a simple dinner, Spaghetti meatball. Finish her dinner, she go to her room and play piano for a while before sleep.

 Seungho go back early after finish his personal schedule. He feel weird when all the light in home off. He turn the switch on but it seem like it black out. He used his mobile phone to find candle in the kitchen. Cherie waking up and feel thirsty. She go out from her room without her robe because she so confident that no one is around. She used satin nightgown and it so short. When she in kitchen, she so surprise to see Seungho seat at the dining table with candle on.

 “Oh! You scare me.” Seungho said. Cherie just smile and totally forgot that she only wear her nightgown without robe. She open the fridge and pull out a bottle of water. Seungho looks at her leg and back. He admired her beautiful body. She really beautiful and looks like a model. When Cherie turn, his eyes on Cherie’s chest. His heart beat fast and start to feel warm. He looks on the table and takes off his jacket off.

 “Why are you lighting the candle?” Ask Cherie.

 “Black out.”Seungho said without making eyes contact. Suddenly the silent night being interrupt with loud noise of thunder and lightning.

 “use this.”Seungho said and give his jacket to cover up but Cherie don’t pay attention to him. Cherie looks at her side to the glassy window. Her face showed that she is scared and worry.

 “What are you looking at?” Ask Seungho. Cherie just point to the glass window.

 “I think I’ve saw someone over there, looking at us.” This time another thunder and lightning. Cherie hold on Seungho arms.

 Indy saw lightning and thunder rumble. She know that Cherie scare of thunder and lightning. Cherie maybe look brave and mature but this side of her can turn her into small child. Her imagination turn wild like scared child. Indy really hope Cherie just sleep and don’t know about the bad weather.

 Mir can’t go back because of heavy rain at the studio. He think he will spend the night at the studio with their manager. 

 When Indy reach her destination, she park Cherie car and take her bag with her. She can’t run far because of heavy rain. She takes shelter at the small canopy.

 “What are you doing here?” ask someone in the dark makes Indy jump by surprise.

 “You scare me, oppa.” Indy said when she saw Joonie.

 “It’s raining so I take cover here, and you?” Answer Indy

 “Same with you.”

  “What are you doing here? This location isn’t confirm yet, right?”

 “Didn’t someone told you that this location is confirm and we will start filming tomorrow morning?” Indy check her phone and it’s dead.

 “It’s dead. Lucky I’m here already.”Indy said and she feel so cold from the wind and wet.

 “Are you cold?” Ask Joonie and takes off his jacket. He used thick sweater and a white knit shirt more inside. He put his jacket on Indy shoulder.

 “Thank, oppa.” Indy smile in the dark and smell his scent and feel his warm jacket on her. ‘Oppa, if only you know that I love you so much.’ Indy thought. Both of them stand lean on the wall and watch the rain drop.

 “it’s beautiful, right? Like a snow and diamond.” Indy said. Joonie smile and Indy looks at him. Her heart beat so fast. This sweet smile on him really makes her to fall in love at him over and over again.

 Seungho put his jacket on Cherie and go to check at the window but nobody there but he can see a foot print on the ground. That’s mean whatever or whoever that Cherie saw is there a minute ago. Seungho check on the lock and it’s locked. That’s mean he can’t get in. Seungho walk past Cherie and he want to check the rest door and window.

 “S….. Seungho…” Cherie said and hold on his arm.

 “I’m scared.” Cherie said again. He hold Cherie hand and both of them go check the door and windows. When thunder rumble again, Cherie hold Seungho hand more tight and the other hand grab on his back shirt. Make him stop, freeze. It not just her hold make him stop but because her scent so strong too. She used sandalwood and vanilla scent.

  “Cherie-ah, oppa here. Why you still so scared?” Ask Seungho. When he heard himself using oppa, he blushed from embarrassing and shy.

 “It’s thunder and lightning. I don’t like plus there is mystery man outside there.”

 “You always scared of thunder and lightning?”

 “Nae.”

 “What are we doing now then? We can’t watch T.V nor the light.” Seungho said and take Cherie to seat on the couch.

 “I don’t know maybe story.” Seungho put candle on the table and begin to tell story. After a while both of them yawn because of tired and sleepy. Cherie still used Seungho jacket and because of scared she forgot that she used nightgown.

 “Let’s go to sleep.”Seungho said make Cherie look at him.

 “Me? Sleep alone in my room?”

 “Yae.”

 “NO, I’m scared.”

 “I can’t sleep with you in your room nor you in my room.” Only that thought make him more nervous after all he is a normal man.

 “then, just sleep here.”

 “Ok. If bad weather who always with you?” ask Seungho. Cherie lay down on couch and Seungho on the floor but next to each other. Lucky Cherie put thick carpet and very comfortable. 

 “Aunt Sofea. She may not give birth to me but she very closed as mother to me. I know mother love because of her. She take care of me since I was small. Maybe, after my mother died.”

 “Did your mother died from giving birth to you?”

 “No. She died in car accident. I was one year old and barely know how to walk. She save me from accident but she died. After that my father hate me and blame me of her died. When I’m 8 years old, he send me to NY only because I play piano. My father hated to see me play with any instrument and dance. He said only cheap women will do it.” Cherie said and her tear stin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter