FIVE

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherie get ready for work that morning and all the bathroom is occupied. While waiting, she arranged her paper work in one file and put it in her bag. After Indy finish, she get in and take her bath. When she get out from bath room, G.O also just finish shower.

 “So he makes all the `traffic jam` this morning.” Cherie said to herself. G.O is well known for taken his shower longer than the rest of them. She go to kitchen after dress up. She saw Indy, Eien and Seungho seat on kitchen table having breakfast.

 “Did you make the breakfast?” Ask Cherie to Indy. Only Indy can cook very well.

 “Yup…” Cherie pour coffee on her mug, she just drink her coffee once when her phone ringing. Hyuna call her to update her schedule for today. While Cherie talks on the phone with Hyuna, all of them already gather at the kitchen waiting for Cherie. 

 “ she so busy.” Mir said.

 “Cherie work and study in the morning. Saunder Group is belongs to her father. Working in Saunder is not her dream.” Indy explains. Cherie walks to them when she finish.

 “Explains….” Cherie said and looks at her room mates.

 “They…..”

 “We’ll stay here for a while until our dorm done their repair. We, our manager and Eien and Indy already agree to keep this matter as secret. Eien and Indy also already explain about your rules in your house.” Seungho cut Eien and talks for their group. Cherie looks at him and her heart begin to beating fast. She just smile to cover her own nervous.

 “Ok I also want to keep this matter as secret. MBLAQ is Saunder new ambassador and your image is my image. Please don’t tell Steven and Alex too, I afraid this matter will affect them too. Sorry about last night, Seungho- sshi but I do welcome you to stay with us. Let’s get along and have fun while you all were here.” Cherie said with cheerful voice and happy face.

 “Oppa…”G.O said.

 “Oppa….?” Ask Cherie don’t understand.

 “While we stay here, please call us oppa and 3 of you younger than us except Mir.” Explain G.O .Cherie smile and nod at G.O. 

 “I will try. I got to go I have class this morning.” Cherie said and drink the rest her coffee. 

 “Cherie, Bang’s autograph.” Said Indy and take out Bang Yongguk’s autograph from her bag. Cherie smile so brightly. She takes that autograph and put it in her dairy. 

 “Thanks….” Cherie said and gone. 

 “Bang Yongguk autograph makes her smile so brightly even though he not in front of her. So this is how fan girl react when they receive something from us.” Said Mir thinking by himself.

 “Did you all have any schedule for today?” Ask Indy.

 “No, today and tomorrow is off day for us.” Answer Seungho.

 “Sleep time…”Said G.O and Joonie together.

 “Ok. Enjoy your free time then. We got to go.” Said Indy.

 MBLAQ all take different place to hang out. Mir and G.O play with video games, Cheondung read book, Joonie and Seungho sleep on sofa. After a while G.O tired of playing games. When he remembered about BBQ place at the rooftop, he start prepare to cook for lunch. The rest also join him. 

 Steven call Cherie just shortly after she finish her class. They need to come to Muju Resort because Robert holds last minute meeting there. Cherie need to change her clothes and take her car.

After finish lunch, G.O starts to explore the whole house. He open the door one by one until he found 1 room that full with instrument. Cherie used to collect an instrument that she can play with. She has 3 guitar classic, 1 electric guitar, keyboard, piano and 2 violins, perfectly arranged all over the room. It’s really looks like in music store and this room has sound proof room. He looking for Seungho and drag him to the music room. Of course the others also curious and follow them to the room. 

 “Eien and Indy never said anything about this room.” Mir said. All of them go check the instrument and play with it.

 When Cherie reach her house she feel weird cause it very quiet. She climbs the stair to her room and then she heard music coming from music room. She saw MBLAQ playing with the instrument, she just stand there and watch them quietly. She still can’t believe her own eyes that Seungho right now is just a few feet from her.

 Seungho seat on piano, G.O trying to play with Keyboard, Mir holding her electric guitar, Cheondung playing around with Violin and Joonie is holding her mom’s guitar. She never allow anyone to touch that guitar. She step in and takes that guitar from Joonie.

 “Anything in this room you can play with but not this one.” Cherie said make all of them startled especially Joonie. That room now full with awkward and tense feeling.

 “I….I’m sorry.” Joonie said stutter. Cherie seem to notice everyone became so tense and surprise with her sudden enter the room without any sound.

 “I’m not angry….. Don’t worry about me. You can play anything in this room, I don’t mind. Just…. Just not with this one. I’m sorry.” Cherie said and walks out from that room. She feels so shy and shame with her own reaction.

 “They must think I mad at them…. Isshhhh….. Pabo me. Why you always like this when someone touch that guitar?” Cherie talks to herself while packing her clothes in small bag. Seungho follow her and stand at her room door when he heard Cherie talk to herself. He smile at her cute expression. He knock on her door slowly. Cherie looks up and saw Seungho. She immediately feel her heart beat fast.

 “Oh god. This is not man but an angel drop from heaven. He so tall, handsome and his skin so white like marble and so perfect.” Cherie thinks.

 “I’m sorry on behalf of Joonie and all of us. It our fault too because touching others thing without their permission.” Seungho said. When Seungho speak, Cherie come back to reality. She just smile calmly but only god know how crazy her mind and her heart right now.

 “Don’t worry about that. It’s my fault too. The minute I allow all of you stay here, I should take that note in my mind. All of you free to go anywhere in this house just like Eien and Indy. I’m sorry for my over reacting.” Cherie said truly sorry for her horrible act as the main landlord. Both of them just exchange smile when nothing else to say.

 When Cherie go down and bring her small bag. All of them, MBLAQ is sitting quietly on the sofa watching T.V.

 “Where are you going?” Ask Mir. 

 “Muju Resort.”

 “The ski Resort?” Ask Cheondung.

 “Yes.”

 “Can I come with you? I really want to try skiing and it not always we have 2 days off.” Said Cheongdung more. One by one look at her.

 “ I have meeting there, I don’t know if……..” Cherie feel bad once again to said no to them after what happen.

 “Boys, don’t make thing difficult for her. She’s going there not to play or having fun but for works.” Said Seungho try to defend Cherie. Cherie let out a deep sigh, she gonna regret this later.

 “O.k you can come.” Said Cherie.

 “YEAH!!!!!!” Shout Mir and Joonie happy like small children. Cherie call Indy and Eien while waiting for MBLAQ packing their bag. 

 “Keep away from my Joonie Oppa.” Both of them give her the same warning. 

 “Araso…” Cherie said. She seat and watch T.V while wait for them to get ready.

 “Boys!! Palli!! Palli!!” Call Cherie. One by one came down the stair with small bag. Cherie look at them from head to toes. 

 “What?” Ask G.O annoying when he saw Cherie smiling and her eyes.

 “ Nothing. Must be something wrong with me…”Cherie said and laugh. Seungho look at them one by one and he seem to understand why Cherie smiling.

 “This is our airport image. We an idol we have to watch our image every time we out.” Seungho explains.

 “Is this look funny to you?” Ask G.O.

 “No but this is your vacation can’t you guys be more natural?”

 “No.” Answer all of them together.

 “Ok… Ok… my mistake. Just pretend that I never said anything. But Oppa I like your natural look more.” Cherie said and grab her bag and go to garage. 

 “Is she has split personality?” Ask Cheondung joking. Mir shrug his shoulder sign he also don’t know. 

 They have to split into 2, G.O and Mir ride with Cherie and the other ride with Seungho. They will meet up when they getting near with Muju Resort to cover their secret. On the way there Cherie called Hyuna to reserve 2 room under her name.

 When G.O and Mir ride with Che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter