THREE

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Eien and Indy is coming and Cherie wait for them at the airport. Cherie holds a small banner for them. When Eien and Indy coming out and see what Cherie holding, all of them laugh and hug each other, happily.

 “I miss you so much……” Eien said.

 “I miss both of you too………..” Cherie said.

 “Come…..”Cherie takes them to her car and they going to have lunch first. After lunch, they all go home.

 “Oh my god….. This is not apartment but house.” Said Eien.

 “Yup, but do you like it?”

 “of cause. It’s too big but still, I like it so much.” Said Eien, Indy just smile and happy to be home.

 After Indy and Eien rest in their own room, they start hit the road again. Cherie takes them go around the Han River and having BBQ for dinner. They all share same interested and they can talks for hours. They also fill Cherie in about last gossip they have in New York.

 “Girls, I can’t be with you tomorrow because I need to go to Muju Resort with Steven for the first time but I will leave my car with you. You two can go anywhere you like tomorrow.” Cherie said.

 “It’s ok. Don’t worry ‘bout us.” Said indy.

 “ When both of you need to report yourself?”

 “2 more days.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 INDY FIRST DAY 

 That morning three of them all take different direction to their work place. Like always they wish each other good luck. When Indy report herself to her superior, they all treat her very nice. They show her around T.V station. Indy don’t have any idea how big it is KBS TV station. They give her first task, it was to be the Music Banks show crew.

 Indy seem so excited to handle and learn what she need to do. While she doing it, she enjoy the ‘view’. Saw the idol from this up- close feel so weird for her, like it was in her dream. She never thought she will alive to see the Korean wave idol in front of her eyes.

 “If Eien and Cherie were here, I think they will scream all they lung out. It the most beautiful view in the world for me.” Indy said to herself. 

 “Eun Hye, why you seem doesn’t surprise to walk around saw these idols?” Indy asked her colleague, Go Eun Hye.

 “It’s our everyday life. I have tons of my favorite autograph but after 5 years working here, it’s become nothing just like any other idols. No more surprise just another day with idols.” Explain Eun Hye. Indy nod her head like she agrees with her but she don’t get it. Eun Hye sometimes having meals with idols and became friend with them. So, Indy thinks after so many years working here, they not an idol but just another human being.

 EIEN FIRST DAY

 Eien stand in front of J. Tune Comp for so long until her own foot numb. She can’t believe her own eyes, now she standing in front of MBLAQ’s label company. She prepared her own heart before coming inside. She afraid she will faint if MBLAQ standing before her eyes.

 “Good morning…..” One lady greet her. She so beautiful even though she aging. She may be around 40’s. 

 “G…Good morning.” Answer Eien and look at her.

 “I’m Hwang Su Yeon. Are you lost? Or you need help?” Ask her. Eien smile and kicks all silly thought from her mind just now and hold herself together.

 “Annyeongseyo…. I’m Eien Pettyfer. I’m working as MBLAQ’s stylist and today is my first day.” Said Eien and smile politely.

 “Ohhh. So, you are Eien. Then just call me Suyeon Eonni. I’m your superior.” Said Suyeon. Eien looks at Suyeon and stand still.

 “ Sorry…. I’m …..”

 “It’s ok. Let’s go inside and I will introduce you to all.” Said Suyeon and hold Eien arms. Eien take deep breath and walk together with her.

 Suyeon introduce Eien to all her colleague and all of them welcoming Eien with open arms. After that Suyeon take Eien to MBLAQ practice room. She feels like walking on the cloud now, feel so light headed. When MBLAQ stand before her eyes, her heartbeat so fast.

 “Noona….” Call Mir.

 “Guys, meet this is my new staff.” Suyeon introduce her to MBLAQ. Seungho walks in front to face Eien and then one by one of them walk to her. Saw them up- close it feel so different, like in her dream and their face much more handsome than in magazine or PC. Eien mentally take note that their face looks more manly and natural without any make-up. Lee Joon look so manly and cute but he look so tired. All of them look like goddess.

 Lee Joon just wearing white sleeveless t-shirt with sweat pants. It’s make him more smoking hot and y. His arms muscle so thick and Eien try to control her feeling but Seungho and G.O seem to notice her eyes.

 “Introduce yourself.” Said Suyeon.

 “An….. Annyeongseyo. I’m Eien Pettyfer, 23 years old from New York.” Said Eien stumble.

 “New York?” Ask Mir.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter