FIFTEEN

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yasuo drive back but Cherie sleeps all the way back. She has cold and fever. When they arrive Cherie feel like her home so quiet and empty. She never realize, MBLAQ really bring life to this home. Now she miss their laughter and their chaos. 

 “Go get more rest. I will bring medicine later.” Yasuo said.

 “Ok.” While she climb the stairs she try to call Indy and Eien but both don’t answer their phone. Cherie try to sleep but then she heard the yelling from down strair. Sound from Indy and Eien yelling at each other while Yasuo try to break both of them. Cherie know she have to do something before both of them said something that they will regret it later.

 Cherie feel her head so heavy and dizzy even her body feel so weak and sweating from cold and hot. Her hand shaking and she take her pills. She immediately get up not waiting for her pills to react to her body. She stand on the stair when she saw Yasuo stand in the middle of Indy and Eien. 

 “Yahh!!” Cherie shout to get at their attention. Both of them look at Cherie. She know both of them already reach their limit. Cherie hold at the rear to support herself. 

 “This time just stay away, Cherie.” Indy said.

 “Just said whatever you want, I don’t care anymore!” Eien said with angry. 

 “Yahh, stop it, please. Don’t you see what is happening now?” Cherie said.

 “I know what is happening now. So, Eien stop behave like a child.”

 “Me behave like a child? Then what about you?”

 “Please… Please stop it.” Cherie feel so dizzy, she lost her balance and fall from the stairs. Eien and Indy both stop saying anything and just look at the Cherie, still shocked and surprise. Yasuo run to Cherie and hold her tight. Cherie bang her head on the floor and blood coming out from her wounded head. 

 Yasuo carry her to his car and get to the hospital as fast as he could. Indy and Eien both seat on the living room blank. Both doesn’t not notice how pale is she when she stand on the stair. Yasuo keep telling them to low their voice so Cherie can rest but both don’t listen. 

 “I’m going to hospital.” Indy said and go, using taxi. Eien feel so guilty and she go pack her bag. She go check in at the hotel before go to the hospital to see how Cherie condition.

 Yasuo wait in the emergency room hoping Cherie wound not so serious. Indy came shortly after that. Her eyes so puffy from crying and her hand shaking from fear. Not long after that Eien coming also with puffy eyes. Both of them quiet but look at the operation room door. After long wait, doctor came out. Three of them rush to doctor to hear how Cherie condition.

 “How is she?” Ask Yasuo.

 “Who are you? Are you her relative?”

 “No. All of us is her friend.”  

 “Could you call her family? There is something that I need to talk with them.”

 “What do you means, doctor? Is her wound is serious?”

 “Her head is fine but she broke one of her rib bone and her right leg has minor fracture either than that everything is fine. I will tell you all again if her family is here.” The doctor said and go past them to the counter to write some paper. Yasuo call Steven to inform him about Cherie.

 Cherie get transfer to the wad and doctor wait for Steven in his room. Steven is in the middle of meeting when Yasuo called him. He has to finish his meeting faster before go to hospital.  

 “I’m Cherie straits family. I’m her brother.” Steven said at the counter and the nurse show him the doctor room.

 “Ara? You’re the doctor?” Ask Steven when he saw Ara seat on her desk. His mind don’t think straight when he heard news abot Cherie.

 “Yes, don’t you remember my office anymore?” Ara said half joked.

 “I’m sorry. I don’t…..”

 “It’s ok. I understand. Have a seat. Do you want water?”

 “Thanks but no thanks. About Cherie, what do you want to talk about?”

 “I hope you take this very slowly and calm, k?” Ara start to tell him the detail and he shocked when he heard of Cherie condition.

 “Be calm, k?” Ara said again. Steven eyes sting from the tears that he try to control it but he fail. 

 “how I want to calm down when you heard this kind of news. Did you tell her friend already?”

 “No and I think they don’t either. Just wait for her to wake up and talk with her. I don’t want to tell them anything either were you. I think Cherie herself need to break the news to them. She must have her own reason why she do this.” 

 “sure. I guess Aunt Sofea know this.” Steven call Aunt Sofea to find out.

 “Steven…. Why do you call so late at night?” Aunt Sofea answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter