SEVENTEEN

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Yasou never come again to visit Cherie even no phone call to ask how she doing. Cherie feels empty without him but Seungho question makes her to forget anything. Indy always came home late but Cherie don’t even have the right time to ask her because she already gone when Cherie wake up and she will come home until Cherie sleep. This problem really disturbs her even Eien stop to visit her at lunch time.

 “ What is happening here?” Ask Cherie to herself. Today Ara will open her splints and she can move with her own leg like before. The first thing she do is looking for Indy at her works place.

 “Can I meet with Indy Andries?” Ask Cherie at one guy in control room.

 “Oh, she still working behind the stage. You can wait for her in here.” Said that guy.

 “ Thanks.” Cherie stand and look at the screen. So, this is it feel from behind the stage. She can clearly saw what is happening. 

 “Delivery….” Sing one man.

 “Delivery for who?” Ask the guy.

 “indy Andries.”

 “Again?” Said the guy. 

 “What you means again?” Ask Cherie. She can see a bouquet of flower and expensive chocolate. 

 “Every day delivery for Indy. It’s already a week now.”

 “A week?” it when Indy start to behave different. Is she in love? With who? Joonie? Cherie ask herself. She seat there patiently. 

 “Haaa, I’m done. Let’s go lunch.” Indy said with other friend behind her. Cherie saw she’s coming inside.

 “Indy….” Call Cherie happy.

 “Huh. What are doing here? Is your leg ok already?”

 “I just take it off. Let’s have lunch with me.” Cherie said and Indy just nod and smile. They go to the nearest café and order for their lunch.

 “Do you have a boyfriend now? I saw flower and chocolate for you.” Ask Cherie. Indy smile but shake her head.

 “I also don’t know who send it.”

 “So, you don’t date anyone?”

 “No. Why you ask? If I date someone you will be the first person I told.”

 “I ask cause I never meet you for a week now. Are you has any problem?”

 “no, just want to tired myself out.”

 “Why?”

 “Eien don’t tell you anything?”

 “she also don’t visit me for a week now. What is happening?” Indy take a deep breath.

 “joonie oppa, decide to be our friend only.”

 “To both of you?”

 “Yes.”

 “Then, you should be happy right?”

 “I don’t know Cherie, I feel sad but at the same time happy. I must be crazy, right?”

 “Yahh, can’t you get yourself together and look at the other point of view. At least you still have Eien as your friend than enemy. If Joonie choose Eien, you will feel more pain and hurt and same with Eien if Joonie choose you. What Joonie do is for both of you.”

 “You think so?”

 “Yes, I’m sure. What Joonie do is the best for you and Eien and for himself. You should be thankful.”

 “I guess, so.”

 “What you do to tired yourself out?”

 “I go to Z club and starts practice your routine. Yahh, you want to make musical show?”

 “Yes. It combines sings and dance. I need you to practice another thing but I need Eien too. It’s instrumental song. I will pass the music sheet to you later.”

 “Sure. When is the show?”

 “As fast as it could maybe January.”

 “Don’t you think it too short to practice all the routine you have 6 different songs and act and 5 song to sing.”

“ That why I need G.O. He the best in sings.”

 “Ok. I will help you but this show is just for a show or for something else.”

 “I will let you know when the show is over.”

 “Such are surprise. Are you pay us for this show?” Ask Indy joking.

 “I will make this show on the big stage and I want the whole world to see this. I try to get reporter on this event too.”

 “Wow. Such are big event.”

 “Yup. I want to try my hand on this kind of show. Who know it will be good and we can make it for another show. I want people to acknowledge our talent and saw how good is us.”

 “Ok.”

 “Oh Ya, who give you the flower?”

 “I also don’t know.”

 “A secret admire?”

 “I think so.” After lunch with Indy, Cherie go to J. tune Camp to looking for Eien. She saw MBLAQ in the studio practice. 

 “Hai, can I meet with Eien Pettyfer?” Ask Cherie to someone in stylist room. 

 “Eien is at down stair with Two X group.” 

 “Oh ok. I will go down stair. Thank you.” Cherie go to down stair and asking for Eien. Finally she found the room and saw Eien working. 

 “Busy, huh?” Cherie said and put the coffee she take away from Eien favorite café. 

 “Cherie, what are you doing here?” Ask Eien.

 “To visit you. why? You don’t like me to pay you visit at your work place.” 

 “No, how is your leg?”

  “Fine and just open the splints today. Why you don’t visit me lately? Busy?”

 “Yes and no. Yes, I’m busy with practice at Z club and no, I’m not that busy with my work.” Eien said and laugh.

 “Did you meet with Indy there?”

 “Yes. We talks also but I don’t know it feel awkward.”

 “Why?”

 “Maybe we still need time to heal.”

 “Will you come back now?”

 “Later. I still think Indy and me need more time.”

 “Sure. Will you come to Annual Dinner next week?”

 “Yes, I already ask for off day.”

 “Ok. I see you there then. Don’t work so hard. Take care yourself too. Tomorrow night I will start join the practice. Eien, keep it as a secret. I don’t want MBLAQ know about this show. I want it as surprise. Ok?”

 “Ok. Cherie maybe this weekend we can have BBQ dinner. You know, me, you and Indy?”

 “Sure. I will tell Indy.” Cherie go out from J. Tune building without meet MBLAQ. She don’t know how to face with Seungho. Last stop of the day is Yasou. Cherie go to Jungle entertainment to meet with Yasou. Lucky he there doing his works.

 “Hai, Cherie. How is your leg?” Ask Han Gil.

 “It fine already. Can play football now if you want?” Cherie jokes.

 “No you not. Better rest more for a while.”

 “Ahhh, I’m so tired. Can we go out for a fresh air?” Sims said.

 “ Let’s go for dinner.” Cream said. All of them go walks and have dinner at street vendor. Cherie like when they go out like this. She miss their girl day out. Before 3 of them always go around and eat at the place like this. 

 “You don’t mind right, Cherie?” Ask Han Gil.

 “she like to eat at the place like this.” Yasou said and Cherie just smile. She never thought Yasou notice it. After dinner they walks and talks about random stuff. 

 “Hey, basketball court. Do you want to play?” Ask Cream. 

 “Sure.” Cherie seat at the side and watch them play. They borrow other kids ball for play for a while. Cherie take their picture having fun.

 “Ahh, so tired.” Sims said.

 “Can I play?” Ask Cherie. 

 “You team up with Yasou.” Han Gil said. Cherie put her phone down next to Sims. They not playing basketball but teasing Yasou with Cherie. Cherie feel so much fun and laugh. Sims saw Cherie phone and take picture using her phone. Most of the picture is Cherie with Yasou.

 “Thanks. I felt so happy and having so much fun tonight.”

 “It’s ok.” Yasou drive Cherie back to her home.

 “why you not coming to visit me?? You busy with you works?” Ask Cherie and on the radio.

 “Yes. I’m sorry.”

 “Hey, it’s your song.” Cherie sing the part she know only but most of it is Yasou part. It only hard for me by M.I.B. Yasou heard Cherie sing, he also sing along.

 “Yasou, you can play guitar very well, right? If I ask you to perform with me on stage…..”

 “I’ll say yes with 1 condition, call me oppa.”

 “Really? Oppa…” Cherie called Yasou with cute and aegyo voice make Yasou laugh at her.

 “ Oh gosh…. You really can’t do aegyo.”

 “ Why, you like girl with aegyo?”

 “Of cause I like. Most of men like girl like that.”

 “Ok. So I not in most men list, huh? Are you serious about perform on stage? Do I have to pay you celebrity price?”

 “Cherie- ah, who am I to you? Am I just a friend or celebrity that you knew?”

 “Oppa, you are my friend, no like my family. If you just a friend or celebrity that I knew I would not looking for you today. Do you want to know why I coming today? Cause I want to know how are you. Why you not visit me lately?”

 “so, you miss me?” Yasou smile and shy all of sudden.

 “Yes, I miss you. I miss your jokes and food that you bring.”

 “So, you miss the food…. About performing on stage with you, why do you ask?”

 “I’m making this show and I want you to join with me. Will you join it?”

 “Yes, sure.”

 “How would I pay you then? Is it celebrity price or friend price?” Cherie said half jokes.

 “How much you pay for friend price?”

 “Equal from the ticket show sold. I want to make this show big and success so all of you can get better pay. If celebrity price, I will pay higher than that. Which do you want?”

 “You have money to pay me?”

 “I have, just name the price.”

 “Sure maybe later not now. I will name my price.” Yasou said and smile. Yasou park Cherie car and back used taxi. Cherie just smile at Yasou. At least she knows all her friend still with her no matter for better or for worse.

 Cherie make phone call to NY. She need to settle something before proceed to the next level. She need to plan everything out one by one. If she can she want to make it as special broadcast but she know it too expensive unless she know someone from broadcasting. Tonight it late already, she will start tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter