EIGHT

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day pass by without any incident. They get to know each other very well and enjoy their company. Cherie always come back early and join them having dinner but she bring back her work. So after dinner and rest for a while she will continue her work until late of night. If she don’t study or work she will spend her time in music room with Indy and Eien. MBLAQ with their own schedule and their manager always come by to send or to pick them up.

 “Cherie, tomorrow I will start with movie production.” Indy said when she come home one evening with smile on her face.

 “Really? Wah, good for you. Congratulation.” 

 “Ya, I know.”

 “What movie?”

 “It’s call an Actor is an Actor.”Cherie feel happy for her friend.

 “Indy, I think I want to do something for myself.”

 “What is it?”

 “I will join Z dance club. They perform in club or join dance contest.”

 “Are you sure? It’s already too many on your plate. Can you do it?”

 “I think I can. Will you join me?”

 “I think not now, my schedule not fix like before. Maybe after this movie finish.”

 “ok. I understand.” 

 “Join what?” Ask Eien from behind. Both of them look at Eien, who just came home with MBLAQ behind her.

 “ You’re home.” Indy said. All of them seat in living room and Cherie walks to fridge to drink. She feel uncomfortable again. Her head pounding like crazy and in her ears she hear buzzing so loud and cold sweat. She grab her pill in her pocket. She always put it on her pocket just for emergency. She seat on the kitchen and away from other.

 “Why you take that pill? Do you sick?” Ask Eien. Cherie feel nervous and try to smile to cover her nervousness. 

 “Headache.” She lies.

 Steven go to Cherie home to give her Muju report and it very important. When he arrive, he feel weird why so many man shoes at her door. He wonder if Cherie ask her friend to come by.

 “Cherie.” Call Steven. He know her password. All of them frozen when they heard unfamiliar voice call for Cherie. Cherie feels like someone just pour cold water on her. She feel chill out of sudden. All eyes look at the door. Nobody said anything. Steven saw so many faces and he seem so surprise when he saw MBLAQ seat comfortable in living room with Indy while Eien and Cherie seat in kitchen.

 Pill that Cherie takes still not has effect yet. Her vision blurry, her stomach feel hurt a bit and her head fell heavy. Cherie close her eyes not just praying to let the pain to go away but to think something else also.

 “Cherie, are you ok?” Ask Eien when she saw Cherie sweating.

 “Steven, what are you doing here?” Ask Cherie without answering Eien question. Her voice doesn’t show any pain or nervous.

 “Can’t I come here to visit my sister? What are they doing here?” Ask Steven.

 “Of cause you can come. They are my guest. Eien bring them here to celebrate with us. Indy promoted to movie production. Will you join us?” Cherie said half lies. Now all eyes is on Indy. Indy nod and smile awkwardly. 

 “I just scout into movie production starting tomorrow.”Explain Indy and all of them start to relax but the atmosphere still tense.

 “Do you want to join us?” Ask Cherie again.

 “No, thank. I just want to talk with you. Can we talk at outside?” 

 “ Ok. Eien, please bring all the items to rooftop. I will join later.” Cherie said and stands. She pray that she strong enough to walk without fall. 

 “O..Ok.” eien said and start open the fridge. Cherie follow Steven to the terrace. Indy help Eien to bring the ingredients. 

 “Is Cherie sick?” Ask Eien.

 “ No, maybe a headache. You know Cherie, she always have a headache.” Indy said without knowing anything. Eien feel like something is not right but she thinks that maybe true. 

 After gives Cherie file, Steven leave and she join her friend at the rooftop. Her mind still thinks what Steven told her. 

 “ Please know where you stand. MBLAQ and Saunder has contract. If anything happen to them, Saunder will hold responsibility, we could lose our stock in 1 night if we not careful. They can be our friend but please beware of media. Think of our father too. What happen if that kind of news happening and you cost it? I don’t want to lose you anymore.” Steven told her. She just smile and tell him everything will be okey. She know if that happen, Robert will chase her out and never see her again. She will live alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter