TWO

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT WEEK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Cherie fly to Seoul alone first. She need to settle down before Indy and Eien come and join her later. She asked Steven to find an apartment that located in the center of Seoul so, it easy for them to go anywhere. Cherie don’t like to drive, she enjoy public transport ride.

 First day she goes to work. Her table full with files. Yong Hyuna is her secretary and she explains why she need to read and understand her job. This is all because of Robert. Hyuna also said she will start attend her 1st class next week. Robert already enrolled her into Seoul University in Hotel Management course. Hyuna also read her schedule for today.

 Cherie first day is very tiring and confused. She need to keep smile while talking to other manager and when she go to lunch meeting with Steven, she need to read the previous report to understand what they talking about .Her mind feel like it will exploded anytime soon, too many information at the same time. Steven understand her situation so, he handle all the talk and he want she learn and watch. Dinner time, Robert hold the meeting with all the management. He never have eyes contact with Cherie, just like always. Like Cherie never exist.

 “Cherie, I want you to handle Muju Resort renovation. I want you to report everything direct to me.” Said Robert.

 “Yes, sir.” Said Cherie. Just like always she obeys all what Robert told her to do. She just try her best to do it right. After finish meeting, Robert gather all management and introduce Cherie to them.

 “ This is my daughter, Cherie. I want everyone here help her along the road just like you did to Steven. If there is anything that they need to learn just tell them.” Robert said. First time in Cherie’s life Robert introduced her as his daughter in front of all people and he put his hand on Cherie’s shoulder.

 Cherie feel like this is a dream. She looks up and smiles at Robert. She will remember this moment forever. She takes every detail in her mind. The way Robert smiles, smell and his warm hand on her shoulder. Her 1st day is full with chaos but in the end of the day, it turn out to be sweet and beautiful. After everyone out from the meeting room, Robert wants to talk with Cherie alone.

 “Make sure you doing your job right and attend your class every times. I used my name to get you in that University. I don’t want you to do something stupid mistake and I have to pay for it. Take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter