NINETEEN

The Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherie got a phone called from Yasou parent. They want to have lunch with her and Robert together. Cherie tries her best to avoid it but Robert makes her to come. Cherie choose simple dress for their lunch. When she arrived, she saw Yasou also there. 

 “annyeongseyo…” Cherie greet. 

 “Have a seat.” Yasou said and pull a chair for her.

 “Thanks, Oppa. Sorry I’m late.”

 “Thank you for coming after short notice.” Yasou father said. Cherie just smile and they have their lunch in perfect harmony with Yasou childhood story. Cherie happy to see Yasou parent is such a warm person. She can see how much they love Yasou.

 “How Cherie when she still small?” Ask Yasou mother.

 “Oh, she like to play with instrument since she was a child. Very obedient child, I don’t have many problem with her.” Robert tell them half lies.

 “I heard from Yasou, Cherie study in New York since she’s 8 years old?”

  “Yes.” Answer Robert short.

 “I stay with my aunty over there and very happy with my life. I involve in sings and dance there.”

 “both of you like music so much, huh?” Ask Yasou father.

 “I guess that make we understand each other very well.” Yasou said. Cherie just smile.

 “From what I saw, I guess no need for us to keep you both wait any longer. We decide we don’t want you guys to engage, just straight for marriage.” Yasou father said again.

 “Don’t you think it too soon? We still need time to know each other.” Yasou said.

 “ You still can know each other after married. Don’t you think so, Cherie?”

 “I guess so.” Cherie don’t know how to answer them. She just smile but in her heart she want to cry. 

 “What are you waiting for? Go take Cherie for a date while we discuss your wedding date? There is plenty to do after this.” Yasou mother said. Yasou stand and extend his hand for Cherie. Cherie take it with smile. 

 “Where we want to go?” Ask Cherie. 

 “I need to talk with you.” Yasou said.

 “Sure.” Both of them walks in silent until they arrive at nearest park. 

 “Cherie, I want to know about your opinion in this marriage. Are you really want to do this?”

 “Yes.”

 “Stop lying to me, please. I know your answer from your eyes. I know you don’t love me and you love Yang Seungho.”

 “Oppa, how do you know?”

 “I heard your conversation with Steven that night. I know you sick but why…..?”

 “Oppa, I’m sorry. I don’t means to lies to you but…….”

 “you want to used me to make Seungho keep away from you? Don’t you think it’s so cruel for me and Seungho?”

  “I don’t means it like that. Yes, I want Seungho to keep away from me but …..”

 “Cherie-ah, I already told you I do love you so much and I don’t care your past but come clean to me. I don’t mind you use me but please tell me.”

 “Oppa, If I don’t love Seungho and I meet you first before him, I think I will fall for you. You’re very kind and nice to me. Even though I still love Seungho but I wish I could love you….”

 “But you can’t and you can’t lie to me.”

 “I let you decide what best for us. I owe you one.” Cherie said with smile. She more calm now. 

 “You owe me nothing.”

 “Yes, I do. You help me in my show.”

 “That’s just a favor. If I take it will you tell me everything. I want us to start our life without any secret.”

 “ What you want to know?” 

 “Everything, Start with…….”

 Cherie calmly tell everything what Yasou want to know. Now she has Steven, Ara , G.O and Yasou who know her secret but only Yasou know from A to Z and he will help Cherie with everything she need. 

 After they talks, Yasou feel burden with this secret but he know he need to do something now. They walk back to restaurant to meet with their parent. They already choose a date for their wedding, a months from now. Cherie just nod and smile but heavy for her to take it. 

 Back in Z club, Cherie and Z keep discuss their plan together with all that involve. Indy and Eien can see how tired is Cherie but they don’t want to ask her why. Cherie keep ask Eien to come back. Until one day, Cherie faint while they practice their routine. They rush take Cherie to hospital. Lucky Ara is on duty. 

 Cherie is weaker now and Ara just told her friend that Cherie over tired and need plenty of rest. Cherie rest at hospital for couple of days and she’s stop Indy or Eien to tell Seungho. She also told them do not border Seungho about her. Between them is nothing just a friend. 

 Day after day, Cherie spends her time more in the studio to practice than at home. Even Yasou and G.O can’t stop her. 

 “Cherie, I already call wedding dress boutique. Can you come around 2 today to try a dress?” Ask Yasou mother over phone.

 “Sure.”

 “Yasou will meet you there.”

 “Ok.” 

 Yasou call Indy and Eien to meet with him at café. He want to plan something. He know he need them to make Cherie change her mind about this wedding. She want Cherie confess her feeling at Seungho.

 “Can you help me to call Seungho?” Ask Yasou.

 “Wae?”

 “Today Cherie will try her wedding dress. I want she realize this is not right. I want she confess her feeling to Seungho.”

 “you knew?”

 “I knew better than you girls.”

 “Ok. I’m on this plan.”

 “Me too.”

 Indy SMS Seungho to ask him to meet her at that address. Three of them spy at the opposite that boutique in yasou car. Cherie came first and seat looks at the dress album while wait for Yasou. Yasou give her SMS telling her that he will late a bit and ask her to carry on. He will come later after finish recording. 

 Cherie get in to choose a dress and put it on. While she change to the wedding dress, Seungho walk in the shop and seat. Yasou already call the shop that Seungho is his friend so, they will take Seungho to where Cherie is.

 Cherie look at herself in the mirror and feel sad. She will married someone she don’t love but wear beautiful wedding dress. 

 “Are you ready, miss?” Ask that shop helper.

 “Yes.” Cherie said and they open the curtain. Cherie saw Seungho seat at the couch and looks at her with surprise. Seungho saw Cherie behind the curtain and he surprise to see how beautiful she is in the white wedding dress. 

 “Op….pa…” Cherie call him. He smile but after a few second he change. He feel sad, Cherie wear that dress not to marry him but Yasou.

 “you look beautiful, Jagiya.”

 “What are you doing here?”

 “Indy, she message me to meet her here. I guess I know now for what.”

 “Do you want to try another dress, miss?” Ask the shop helper again. Cherie look at that girl then to Seungho.

 “Try another dress then.” Seungho said. Cherie smile and nod at him. The shop helper close the curtain again and help Cherie to change into another dress. Seungho keep think Cherie look beautiful even in another dress. Cherie go down from the stand and walk to Seungho.

 “Can you take our picture?” Ask Cherie to the girl.

 “Sure.” She said with smile. Cherie take out her phone from her bag and stand next to Seungho.

 “Can you wear something else?” Ask Cherie and she got the idea. She want Seungho to try groom coat. 

 “Like what?” Ask Seungho don’t understand.

 “Can you help him?” Ask Cherie to the girl.

 “Sure. Sir, please follow me.” That girl said. Seungho understand what Cherie think and he just follow that girl to try something. Seungho try to wear black suit and he look so handsome. 

 “Can we take picture now?” Cherie said and they stand next to each other and the girl help them to take the picture.

 “You two look so sweet together. I hope you have long and happy marriage.” The girl said.

 “Oh, I’m not……” Seungho try to explain the situation but Cherie make him stop to say anything.

 “Thank you so much.” Cherie said with smile. 

 “Which dress do you think?” Cherie continue while look back to the catalog. 

 “Can you leave us for a while?” Seungho said. The girl smile and leave them. Seungho sit next to Cherie and hold her hand.

 “What do you think, Cherie? I don’t understand.”

 “You said Indy SMS you to meet her here right? I think just play along then. I think you understand now.” Seungho look at her. Her eyes really look so cold hearted person change from sweet person that he know a minute ago before the girl go.

 “You….. just play along?”

 “Yes. I already send the picture to her…. Ah, so fast she replies.” Cherie open the SMS inbox and read it out loud for Seungho.

 “You two really suit each other. Perfect…..”

 “I think I want to change.” Seungho said and he go to change. While he in the changing room, Yasou come in and seat next to Cherie.

 “Are you o.k?” Ask Yasou.

 “I’m fine. I think I can’t do it today, I feel so tired.” Cherie said.

 “Sure but Cherie you look beautiful in this dress.”

 “You think?” 

 “Yes.” Cherie nod and change into her own clothes. The girl helps her once again and this time she gave her a note from Seungho. 

 “Have a happy marriage life with Yasou. I hope he will love and take a good care of you. By the way I like you more in second dress, your friend Seungho oppa.” Cherie read and cries. 

 “Seungho…….” 

 Cherie and Yasou walk from the shop to find a wedding ring but nothing in Cherie mind. She just agree with anything. She think she need to do something else. 

 “Oppa, I need to go.” Cherie said and gone just like that, like a wind. Yasou can’t say anything at all. 

 Cherie go to Myeongdong Theater and looking for a small room next to the theater. She talk to person in c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter