Sneaky Sneaky

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

Joy had felt a pressure on the left side of her body and opened her eyes groggily. She felt slightly more alert when she realized who it was.

 

"U-Unnie…?" She tried to speak but felt weaker than expected.

 

Wendy stirred in her sleep. The Canadian girl had frowned and muttered incoherent strings of words along with some grumbles. The younger girl gave up trying to take her arm back.

 

Taking a moment to stare at the figure beside her, she watched the steady rise and fall as the sleeping girl breathed. Her groggy brown orbs then starts from the warm hands clasping onto hers... Trailing slowly up the slender arms... taking in the strands of sapphire blue at the end...

 

She stopped at the sleeping face of Wendy and cautiously lifted her hand. Her fingers gently the soft pale cheeks and before she knew it, her eyes had roved to the pink lips of the Canadian.

 

Her fingers begun to move downwards…


 

“Hm…” Wendy mumbled again.


 

She retracted her hand as if it was burnt, “U-Unnie…”

 

“Hmm? Sooyoungie?” Wendy opened an eye, “Oh Sooyoung ah!” She bolted up at once, “How are you feeling?!”

 

“Uh… I-I’m fine, unnie…” She gulped.

 

Would Wendy find out...?

 

“Oh…” Wendy slumped back down onto the bed, still looking at the maknae, “I was so worried.”

 

“Y-You were?”

 

“Why is your face so red?” She reached out to feel her forehead but Joy had turned away.


 

“U-Unnie… I feel much better already. C-Could you make breakfast for me?”

 

Wendy blinked, “Of course… But I don’t think you’re fit to have normal food yet though…”


 

Joy attempted to sit but her vision lost focus at the sudden movement.

 

Wendy held onto her with a grin, “I think I like you like that when you’re all sweet and vulnerable.”

 

“H-Huh?!” Joy stared wide eyes.

 

Wendy the younger’s head, “Get sick more often.”

 

Joy weakly swatted at Wendy, “Heol… Go away unnie.”

 

Wendy chuckled and helped Joy out of bed, “Better to freshen up before breakfast.”


 

Irene looked up from the table as Wendy came in, smiling brightly, “Good morning Seungwannie.”

 

Wendy beamed, “Morning unnie!” making their leader chuckle.

 

Seulgi frowned, “Why are you so happy today?”

 

The smiley girl paused for a moment and then shrugged, “No idea, I just feel happy for no reason.” She laughed as the other two shook their heads.

 

“How’s that little rascal of ours?” Irene asked.

 

 

“She’s up and I’m making her something to eat.”

 

“No fairrrrr! Make something for me toooooo!” Irene pouted.

 

Wendy scoffed playfully, “Yes big baby Irenie, what would you like?”

 

“Anythingggg! Anything Seungwannie makes is perfect!”

 

Wendy rolled her eyes and turned away, but there was a wide smile on her face.

 

Seulgi shook her head at their childish leader, “Unnie, just eat your cereal and stop making so much noise... You’ll just give Joy a bigger headache...”

 

“Yah you pabo bear!” Irene yelled.


 

Wendy turned around with arms crossed, “I’m not gonna make you anything if you’re going to continue behaving like this.”


 

That immediately shut Irene up.

 

But not for long.


 

“Seungwannieeee!”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m hungryyyy!”


 

“Oh my god... Be quiet, unnie!”