The Phone Diary 8

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

Gosh i'm so sorry it took so long to update the story and I do miss all of you lovely readers so much! Please continue to stay tuned because I promise the story will definitely go on! Thanks so much for the awesome comments below, I read every one of them! Saranghaeeee!

#Wenjoy # Wenrene ohoho

 

----------------------------

 

 

September XX

 

Hello Counsellor today was interesting. I thought it was meaningful to discuss about the problems of life.

 

Irene pouted a lot today. Even in the car, she kept tugging at my arm. I pretended to ignore her even though I found it cute. She always behaves like a big baby but she isn't the maknae.

 

Speaking of the maknae…

 

Well, we were sitting together during the show and there was this boy who brought out all his pets. One of his pets was this really huge rabbit and Joy kept playing with it. I watched her tease the rabbit with carrots and then dragged it back to her seat. Omg I swear its fur was incredibly soft.

 

Then.

 

The silly maknae had the rabbit up on her lap so there it sat till the segment was over.

Let's just say I was kind of envious... of the rabbit.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

A.N:

Also you guys all know that I base the story's scenes from their real life schedules but since I've lagged behind so far, i shall fastforward and probably just use some of the more recent scenes!  =)