Discretion

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

Irene exited the room and frowned when she saw the girl outside, "I thought I told you to go sleep after informing Manager unnie?"

 

Wendy placed her phone down, "Yeah I just called Manager unnie and she said to cancel Joy's schedule. She probably won't make it for the Smtown concert either." She squeezed her eyes shut, willing tears not to fall, "As much as she annoys me, it really isn't the same without her..."

 

Irene smiled as she pulled Wendy into a hug, "I know how you feel but we need be strong for our giant baby, Seungwan ah."

 

Wendy nodded silently, returning the warm hug with twice the strength.

 

"Ahh... Seeing you worry so much for our maknae makes me feel a little jealous." Irene chuckled.

 

The random statement brought a laugh out of the Canadian girl. She pulled away from Irene and the leader wiped away the falling tears gently.

 

"Thank you unnie." Wendy sniffed and hugged the leader again.

 

Irene let out the breath she was holding in, "If only we could stay like this hmm?"

 

"I wish it could be peaceful too..." Wendy murmured softly.

 

Irene just gave a sad smile, "Are you going to stay with Joy again tonight?"

 

"Yeah, I've decided to. Unnie should go rest. See you tomorrow."


 

"See you..." Irene nodded and stood behind to watch as Wendy disappear into Joy's room.


 

"Good night... Seungwannie..."