The Phone Diary 6

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

September XX

 

Obviously things haven’t been going well.

 

Look at how I’ve angered Joy to the point that she hasn’t spoken to me since. I’ve bathed her in coffee… made her starve a day (even knowing what a glutton she is). Can’t imagine how excruciating her hunger must have been. Then I had to top it all off by dropping her expensive camera.

 

Guess I’ll have to start by getting her a new camera soon. Hopefully she will be less harsh on me. Though Irene says I’m just imagining things, I agree that I probably might have been, before all that happened... because after that day, I believe Joy really hates me now. Who wouldn’t?

 

Though after talking it out with Irene that night, I believe I shouldn’t give up too easily. There’s still plenty opportunities I’ve yet to test! Operation making up with Joy is not done.

 

Lastly, speaking of Irene… My ears still hurt from her shout. It wasn’t my fault that I wasn’t wearing anything. It’s my room. I have my rights! She barged in without knocking in and tried to force the blanket off me first!

 

Wait, I shouldn’t even be writing that part down! That is something I wanna forget!!