The Evil One

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

"Unnie."

 

Wendy turns around to be faced with the little devil grinning cheekily, “Yes maknae?”

 

“Unnie, won’t you cook something for me?” Joy continued.

 

“Huh?” The older girl cocked a brow in surprise, “You do know Seulgi just brought back food right?” She pointed towards the dinner table.

 

Much to her amusement, the youngest of the group was still staring at her with watery puppy eyes. Wendy allowed the eye battle to linger for another few seconds before heaving a defeated sigh.

 

She placed her phone down, “Okay, fine. What do you want me to make?”

 

Joy dropped the puppy dog expression faster than one can say “Happiness ~!”.

 

The little devil rose to her feet triumphantly, “Give me pasta! Make it spicy! No olives! More tomatoes!” Wendy deadpanned at the string of order but Joy was unfazed, “Quickly unnie! Get it done in ten! No, five!”

 

“What?!” Wendy scoffed, flicking a stray strand of sapphire blue hair behind her shoulder, “No way. If you wanna have food, you do the cooking together with me.”

 

Joy went into a pout, “Irene unnieeeee! Wendy unnie is bullying me!”

 

The older girl had her jaws hanging. How can this innocent looking girl be such a monster?!

 

“Forget Irene, she’s not at home.” Wendy smirked.

 

Joy chuckled, picking up her phone and purposely showing Wendy as she dialed Irene’s number, “Look I’m calling Irene unnie.” Beep beep beep, she began to press on the number pad.

 

Wendy instantly launched forward to grab at the device. Joy dodged and sprinted away like a ninja, Wendy on her heels. They started a cat and dog chase around the apartment.

 

“Come back here!” Wendy yelled, biting her lip as she gritted her teeth.

 

“No!” Joy laughed gleefully, “You know you will never catch me!”

 

Wendy halted abruptly upon those words. Much as she didn’t like it, she knew the younger one was right. The little devil will never be caught.

 

“O-Okay f-fine!” She was out of breath from the intense running, “I-I’ll do the cooking!”

 

Joy grinned, tossing her phone onto the couch, “You’re the best!”

 

“Yeah yeah…” Wendy made her way into the kitchen, “ And was surprised to see Joy entering the kitchen as well, “What’re you doing here? Didn’t I say I’ll cook?”

 

The gleeful younger went over to the sink to wash her hands, “I didn’t say I wasn’t going to help.”

 

“What?”

 

Joy stood beside Wendy, grinning, “Shall we?”

 

The Canadian was still reeling from being trolled and when she’s got her senses back, had unleashed her frustrations, “Aish!” She growled and knocked on the younger’s head.

 

“Ouch!”


 

“Well deserved, you little devil...”