Bae Joohyun Is Useful

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

Irene stared at the bag that Wendy was clutching till her knuckles went white.

 

“Wow. You’re fast. Is that the camera?”

 

Wendy nodded solemnly, “I wanted to make it up to her as soon as possible. It shouldn’t wait.”

 

“There you go, making me jealous again.” Irene teased while pinching the girl’s cheek, “So cute when you’re all worked up like this.”

 

Wendy felt her face redden, “Unnie stop making fun of me. Help me get her out so I can pass this to her.”

 

Irene shook her head at the Canadian, “Such a dork. Fine fine ~ What do I get in return?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Cook me a meal!”

 

“Uh…” Wendy was surprised, “Sure if that’s what you want, unnie.”

 

“It’s settled then! I’ll go get that giant baby now.” Irene gleefully clapped her hands and skipped away.

 

Seulgi appeared shortly, “What’s going on with Joohyun unnie? She seems happy.”

 

Wendy smiled, “I’ve decided I’ll cook pasta tomorrow.”

 

“Oh great. Thanks Seungwan ah. Been wanting to try your pasta dish.”

 

“Look forward to it buddy!” She raised her thumbs and then went all serious again upon seeing someone approaching, “S-Sooyoung ah…”

 

“You were looking for me?”

 

Wendy handed her the bag, “I’ve got you the same model of the camera I broke.”

 

Joy hesitated for a bit before taking the bag, “Thanks. You didn’t have to…”

 

“I’m sorry though…”


 

“Didn’t I already said it’s fine? Just don’t be such a klutz next time.” Joy shrugged nonchalantly, “So, is that it?”

 

“Y-Yeah…”

 

“I’ll be in my room if anyone needs me.” Joy mumbled before heading off.


 

Wendy stood there, staring at the retreating figure. Seulgi patted her on the back before leaving as well. Irene was…


 

“Seungwannieeee make me food nowwwww!”

 

“What the? Unnie! Tomorrow! Not today!” She cringed at Irene’s aegyo, “I’ll cook for everyone tomorrow, okay?”

 

“What?”

 

“What, what?”

 

“I said to cook just for meeee!” Irene whined.

 

Wendy sighed, “You didn’t specify, unnie. It’s too late now. I’ve already told Seul I’ll cook pasta for everyone.”

 

“No fairrrrrrr!”

 

“Araso! I’ll make you something now so stop whining already!”

 

Irene immediately ceased making noises and beamed, “You should have just said that earlier.”

 

Wendy held up a knife calmly.

 

“Okay okay!” Irene had both hands up and backing out of the kitchen, “Just make it fast! We’ve got half an hour before the next schedule!”



 

***


 

“Don’t you think Irene unnie is sort of quiet now?” The bear nudged the person beside her.

 

“Hmm?” Joy looked at Seulgi questioningly, feeling her mischievous self slowly awaken.

 

“Look at her. She’s smiling quietly to herself. It’s creepy.” Seulgi giggled.

 

The younger gave in to evilness. She snickered and held up her new camera, “Let’s snap a shot.”

 

“YAH YOU TWO!!!”

 

Both of them jumped as Irene shot them a deathly glare.


 

“We thought you weren’t paying attention to us…” Seulgi muttered.

 

Joy, on the other hand, smirked, “Gotcha.” She looked at Irene, “Why are you smiling to yourself like an idiot?”

 

“What?! I wasn’t!” The leader began defending herself, “Have some respect for your elders you brat!”

 

“Were to!”

 

“Must be because Seungwan made her something to eat.” Seulgi chuckled, “Right Seungwan ah?”

 

Wendy laughed lightly at the back of the car, “Yeah I soothed the biggest baby with some food earlier.”

 

“Yah Son Seungwan!” The leader turned around to yell.

 

Wendy stuck out her tongue and made a face. However, what surprised her most was the sudden laughter of their maknae. Though it ended after a second, she was sure she heard the tinkling chuckle that came from Joy.


 

“Oh…” Irene stated, “Looks like someone else is in a good mood today too.”

 

Seulgi grinned, “Maybe it’s because she got a new camera from Seungwan.”

 

“Of course. I have to capture more pictures.” Joy held the camera up, “Of everyone.”

 

Seulgi pinched Joy’s cheeks, “Aigoo cute!”

 

Joy raised both hands up instantly and recited her trademark line, “Joy is the cutest one of all!”

 

“Barfs…” Irene imitated the puking action while Seulgi regretted her encouraging the maknae.


 

Wendy found herself laughing at the happenings.

 

If this is what’s supposed to be right…

 

Then let it stay like this…



 

Forever and ever together.