Not an update but please read

Roommate Manor

I will be posting chapter 6 later today. It is currently 1:39 AM where I am and I just spent roughly 2 and a half hours writing chapter 6 my tablet in the notepad. Since its hand written and not typed it will take a bit post it but by hand is cramping and I got off of work about 30 minutes before I started writing so I'm tired. Plus Im waking up at 4:30 to watch Music Bank before going back to sleep since I'm off tomorrow, so I'll probably work on typing up the chapter while I'm waiting for the gingerbread cookies I'm making for a church Christmas party to bake, but I will have it up before the end of the day.

There are some other things I want to mention too.

1. Its really frustrating that no one has tried to guess who the last idol resident of Roommate Manor is, but if you still aren't sure who it is I have some more hints but I would like some guesses first

2. I would also like some input on things they can do/ places they can go. It's not limited to South Korea either. I have a few ideas so once i figure out how I will post a poll so that you can vote on the location they go to.

3. Regarding comments. Constructive criticism is appreciated but Comments telling me to update but not mentioning what you think of the story don't encourage me to update, it makes me feel unmotivated instead. Comments like "cant wait for the next update" or "looking forward to what happens next" do encourage me to update more.

4. If you are looking for a story with in it, this is not going to have any at all. It also won't have any cursing since it's not something I do in real life so you'll see some creative substitutions that I prefer to use instead.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.