Characters (Subject to change as story progresses)

Roommate Manor

Lee Taemin

A talented twenty year old that has spent the last decade living in America with his aunt. He is the only son on Lee Taehwan, the CEO of the multimillion dollar corporation Lee Enterprise.

Rooming with Kim Jongdae (Chen), Kim Heechul, and his cousin Shim Changmin.

 

 

Choi Minho

Twenty one year old childhood friend of Taemin living in Seoul.  He hasn't seen Taemin in eight years due to his mother's strange hatred of his best friend.

Rooming with Kim Kibum (Key), Cho Kyuhyun, and Lee Junghwan (Sandeul).

 

 

 

Kim Jongdae (Chen)

A twenty one year old that was born in South Korea but spent the last several years studying abroad in Qingdao, China. Has a strong dislike of idols due to a bad experience.

Rooming with Lee Taemin, Kim Heechul, and Shim Changmin.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Kibum (Key)

A twenty two year old from Daegu currently living in Seoul. Has a best friend that is going to a university in England that he doesn't get to talk to much due to the time difference.

Rooming with Choi Minho, Cho Kyuhyun, and Lee Junghwan (Sandeul).

 

 

 

Oh Sehun

A nineteen year old Korean that grew up in foster homes in Japan. Was beaten by his last foster father and ended up becoming blind. His best friend lives in China and they met one summer while his friend was on a school trip.

Rooming with Park Hyunchul (Karam).

 

 

Luhan

Twenty three year old best friend of Sehun despite living in China and being four years older. Works in the popular cafe, Cafe Hedgehog, as a waiter.

Rooming with his cousin Hangeng.

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun

A twenty one year old living in Seoul with his mother, brother, and step father. He has a childhood friend that he last saw at his late father's funeral when they were six and no longer remembers.

Rooming with his cousin Kim Junsu (Xiah).

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol

A twenty one year old that works as the patissier at Cafe Hedgehog. He has a childhood friend that he no longer remembers and last saw at a funeral for his friend's late father when they were six.

Rooming with Kim Jongmin, Jang Dongwoo, and the mystery resident.

 

 

Kim Jongmin

A twenty one year old idol fanatic that freaks out whenever he meets one.

Rooming with Park Chanyeol, Jang Dongwoo, and the mystery resident.