Moving into Roommate Manor

Roommate Manor

A/N: This chapter is not proofread in any way so if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes please let me know so I can fix them quickly...Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Taemin entered the beautiful mansion that he would be living in with seventeen other men for the next several months, he never expected any of the events that would happen during the time he would be living there. The only thing he knew was that there would be a mix of idols and nonidols living together. According to the information he was given when he was invited, three of the rooms would have one idol and one nonidol, while the other three rooms would have to idols and three nonidols. Upon entering the room he was given the key to, Taemin noticed that there were two bunk beds and one of the top bunks was occupied.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Taemin and I guess we're going to be roommates for a while." Taemin said introducing himself to the other male, "I wonder who else we'll be rooming with."

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but I go by Chen" the other male replied, "And I couldn't care less about who our other roommates are since I can't stand idols. They are so fake!"

Startled, Taemin just stared at Chen for a few moments trying to think about how to respond to the other's comment. When he recovered he asked, "If you can't stand idols, then why did you agree to come live here? You do realize that you'll be living with idols for a while, right?"

After a moment of thought, Chen replied, "I really didn't want to but my friend convince me to. He said that there is no way that all idols are fake, so I'm here to prove him wrong."

When Chen finished explaining, the two sat in silence for a while until Taemin decided to ask Chen about himself. By the time he finished talking, Taemin learned that Chen is a year older than him, had been living in Qingdao for the past several years, and enjoys playing pranks on people. Eventually they fell back into silence and were startled by a sudden knock on the door, which then opened to reveal Kim Heechul of Super Junior.

"Good morning! Long time no see Taemin!" Heechul commented as he walked into the room and set down his bags, "I'm guessing you two are my roommates from now on? Awesome"

As Chen stared in confusion, Taemin jumped up and gave the idol a warm hug before saying, "Heechul hyung! Do you want top or bottom?"

"What kind of question is that? A question like that is highly inappropriate Lee Taemin!" Heechul exclaimed in surprise.

"I meant top or bottom bunk, Chen hyung already claimed one of the top bunks. What on earth were you thinking silly hyung?" Taemin laughed, lightly pushing the older male.

"...Oh...well I guess I'll go with the bottom bunk and let you take the other top one." Heechul said sheepishly, and with an embarrassed laugh.

As Taemin and Heechul continued to catch up and move their things into the closet, Chen just watched in confusion. After half an hour Chen got annoyed and finally exclaimed, "What is going on here?! How the heck do you two know each other?"

"Huh?" Taemin and Heechul asked in confusion before they realized what he was asking Taemin responded, "Oh! Heechul hyung and I met when he visited my aunt's ranch a while back when he was feeling down and we became pretty close."

"Yep! Although I never would have gone there if Changmin hadn't suggested it." Heechul confirmed with a smile, throwing his arm around Taemin's shoulders.

"I heard my name just now. What did I suggest?" A voice said from the doorway causing the three in the room to whirl around in shock.

"Changmin hyung! What are you doing here? Are you going to be staying in this room too?" Taemin asked hugging the newcomer happily, "This is awesome! I get to live with one of my cousins and one of my favorite hyungs."

"Okay, I'm officially confused. How do you know Shim Changmin too?" Chen asked in confusion.

"That's an easy question to answer." Changmin responded before answering, "Taemin and I are cousins. My appa and his umma are brother and sister."

After that Chen just scoffed and left the room, making the rest stare after him in confusion, before looking at each other and shrugging simultaneously. For the next several minutes the three sat in the room talking about what they had each been up to since they had last seen each other. Eventually, Changmin had to head out for a schedule, while Taemin and Heechul decided to explore the rest of the manor and find out if anyone else had moved in yet.

As the two walked down the hall Heechul decided to broach the topic that had been bothering him since Chen had left the room.

"Hey Taemin what the heck is that kid Chen's problem. I get the feeling that he really doesn't like me or Changmin at all." Heechul asked, linking arms with the younger as they walked.

"Hmm. I'm not really sure, but he did say that he can't stand idols and thinks they're all fake." Taemin responded, leaning his head on Heechul's shoulder.

"Then why did he agree to come?!" Heechul exclaimed in surprise, "Why the heck didn't he just stay home if he hates idols?"

Walking silently for a few moments, Taemin replied, "He told me that his friend convinced him to come. He apparently said that there is no way that all idols are fake so Chen hyung came to prove him wrong."

Letting out a sigh Heechul rested his head in top of Taemin's while they continued to explore in silence. After they walked for a bit, they came across a door that was marked 'Computer Room' and decided to open the door revealing a large room filled with computers that resembled an internet cafe.

Staring into the room in surprise, the two walked in and sat themselves at two computers near the door.

"This is a nice room, although I don't think we really need this many computers for eighteen people." Heechul commented as he pulled up a game of Solitaire, "So what are you going to play while we're in here?"

As Taemin sat there, he looked through the different games installed on the computer where he came across a familiar title that made him grin and say, "I think I'll play StarCraft" as he clicked on the game's computer icon.

After he logged in, he started playing and noticed that there was a battle that was about to start with an open spot for one more player. Entering the battle he proceeded to defeat some of the other players until it was just him and a user by the name of Gaemkyu left, who he then defeated after fighting for around thirty minutes making him smile while Heechul congratulated him. Moments later they were startled by a loud shout coming from another part of the room. Looking over to where the sound came from, Heechul and Taemin were surprised to see Cho Kyuhyun glaring at a computer screen displaying the end of a StarCraft battle that he had apparently lost.

"Hey Kyuhyun, are you doing alright? You seem upset about something." Heechul asked as the maknae of Super Junior stormed past, making him stop with an annoyed groan.

"Of course I'm upset! I just lost a battle on StarCraft to some user named DancingTaem. I've never even heard of them before." Kyuhyun complained not even noticing Taemin sitting there with a pleased smile on his face.

"Um...Kyuhyun-ssi? I'm Taemin and I know who DancingTaem is." Taemin said earning a questioning look from both idols, "DancingTaem is me, and the reason you've never heard of me is because I usually play on the American server since that's where I've been living."

At that Kyuhyun just stared at the twenty year old in shock before shouting, "WHAT?! I lost to a little kid?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Just so you know...I have never played StarCraft in my life so forgive me if I ever get something wrong during any of the times the game is mentioned during the course of this story. The main reason I included the game is because Kyuhyun has been known to play it in real life.

Just as a reference for what Kyuhyun Heechul and Changmin look like here are some pictures of what they will look like in the story.

Heechul

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changmin (minus fake tattoo)

 

 

 

 

 

This is awesome! Only 8 hours since I posted the forward and I already have two subscribers!

Thank You Bookworm01 and not_so_innocent for subscribing to my first ever uploaded story. The next chapter will be dedicated to both of you!