More Questions and Answers Plus Surprise Reunions

Roommate Manor

A/N Not Proof read

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" Kyuhyun blinked in surprise, not sure if he heard correctly.

"Kyuhyun ssi, you were the other person I treated with this type of injury." Doctor Shim said, smiling at the idol's reaction, "I also treated Heechul after he was in a car accident, including putting stitches in his tounge when he bit through it."

At this last comment regarding himself, Heechul nodded silently as he remembered his own accident from several years ago and how he had been thankful that he had worn a seatbelt.

"Samchon, when will you perform the surgery on his lungs?" Taemin asked quietly, Minho walking over to gently hold him, "I really want him to be okay again, even if he won't be at 100% for a while."

"Due to Changmin's condition, I don't want to do the procedure right away." Doctor Shim replied, "I plan on doing it in a few days to give the rest of his body time to recover some. Until the he'll be kept on a respirator."

At that answer, Taemin and the others all nodded before Doctor Shim excused himself after telling Taemin to stop by his office to get checked over second time, to which Taemin agreed as he leaned more into Minho's side for comfort. Once Taemin's uncle had left, the group discussed what the were going to do about Changmin's things while at the manor while the idol was in the hospital. Jongmin suggested that they sell Changmin's belongings to the highest bidder online. At this suggestion Taemin pulled away from Minho, slapping Jongmin for even thinking of doing something so mean. Yunho responded by fixing Jongmin with an icy glare, wrapping an arm around an equally livid Jaejoonmg who looked like he wanted to strangle the idol fanatic. Finally, the group decided it was time to head out since they still needed to tell Chen what had happened. Before leaving, Taemin stopped at his uncle's office where he was told the same thing as before while being advised to ice the bump on his head. Nodding, Taemin exited the office to rejoin the group and leave.

"Alrighty then. Now that everyone is back together, Baekyeol having gone to the bathroom. What are you, girls?" Heechul started, earning protests from Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "Let's head out and go grocery shopping!"

"Grocery shopping Heechul hyung? Seriously?" Jaejoong questioned, looking slightly upset and confused, Changmin was just hit by a car and you want to go grocery shopping?! Why?"

"Well I looked in the fridge before we went out and discovered that there isn't much there." Heechul replied, "I figured since we're already out, we might as well by some food. At leat enough to last a few days. We have people here that know how to cook and I don't plan on living off of takeout for the next week."

At that everyone looked at each other in silence before agreeing that they would also prefer home cooked meals to takeout. Taemin was quick to make sure that everyone knew that they were going to be buying banana milk and a lot of it, no protesting allowed.Minho, Heechul, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Hangeng were all quick to agree, knowing how much Taemin loved banana milk and wanting to do whatever it took tho make the twenty-year-old smile again.

After they had decided to go grocery shopping, the group headed out with Jaejoong and Yunho planning to meet them at the store since they wanted to do some grocery shopping as well. Parting ways temporarily, the residents of the manor headed toward the main entrance fo the hospital where they had parked while the other two headed to the ER entrance. While the manor residents were walking and talking about what they were going to buy and who would pay for what, Chanyeeol let out a grunt as someone suddenly collided with him, almost knocking him to the ground. When he straightend, the group found themselves looking at a teen that seemed to be in a hurry. The teen quicky bowed to the large group, embarrassed about runing into someone, especially in a hospital.

"I'm so so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into you." the teen apologized before continuing, I came to visit my friend that's having surgery in about an hour, so I was hurrying to spend some time with him and calm him down since he is really nervous about it. I even brought my guitar to play for him since I know that he finds it soothing when I play, and I'm still really sorry for nearly knocking you down and if you want to hit me you can. I get that it probably pissed you off and --"

"Okay! Calm down kid. You're rambling." Chanyeol said, effectively shutting the teen up, "You were obviously in a rush so its understandable that you weren't paying attention. I just hoe your guitar is okay since you dropped it."

At Chanyeol's last words, the teen gasped, immediately dropping to the ground to open the fallen guitar case and check the instrument within. Upon seeing that his guitar was undamaged, he let out a relieved sigh before jumping as Taemin suddenly started laughing at the teen's behavior. Looking up at Taemin in confusion, the teen let out another gaso before exclaiming,

"Aiden?! What are you doing in Korea?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N OOOOOH! Who could this mysterious teenager be? It is not the mysterr resident.

 

On another note HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Jang Dongwoo, my bias in Infinite and Lee Jihoon, the genius composer of Seventeen!