Smile

Old Friends

Chorong sat in the principle office wondering what they could possible want to talk to her about.  

 

"Sorry did you wait long?" He smiled sweetly as he walked in taking his seat in front of Chorong. 

 

"Nope... Just arrived actually." She returned his smile.  

 

"Well... ahhhChorong looked at the principle you struggled on what he was trying to say. "So I'm sorry to say this... but we're going to have to let you go... After today of course."  

 

"Excuse me?" Chorong still had the smile stuck on her face.  

 

"Yes well thank you for your time working with us..." He began to stand up.  

 

"I'm sorry but you're just firing me... even though I'm under contract? That seems a little illegal... You're supposed to have grounds to fire someone... And seeing as I was a law student I followed the rule quite diligently." 

 

"Listen lets not make a big deal of this... We got some complaints about your activities... and I assure you... you really don’t want this battle." He glared at her. Chorong stood up out of her chair, and smiled as sweetly as she could.  

 

"Well thank you for this opportunity. I will be contacting the school board... you know just to check my options. Also, I think I'm coming down with something... I guess I can't stay today. Hope you find a teacher on such short notice." She waved cutely as she walked out of the office. As she closed the door behind her, her face turned into an angry glare. She saw Eunji in the distance who stood confused as to why Chorong was heading towards the exit and not her class room.  

 

"What happened?" Eunji grabbed Chorong's arm as she started to walk by.  

 

"I was let go? I was seen unfit as an employee."  

 

"Funny. But seriously are you sick?" Eunji laughed at what she thought was a joke, she thought Chorong was doing great as a teacher.  

 

"Seriously. I was fired." 

 

"Can they do that? aren't you under contract?" 

 

"Exactly what I said. They need to have grounds to fire... and honestly I've looked over the policies of this school and I've followed everyone. But apparently their was some 'complaints' " Chorong started voicing her thoughts to Eunji as she tried to figure everything out on her own.  

 

"EUNJI." Hayoung came running from the staff room, she stopped suddenly shocked to see Chorong standing there. "You're here? I heard you were fired! The teachers were talking about it in the staff room... and" 

 

"Wait what were they saying?" Chorong crossed her arms looking at the younger girl.  

 

"Not much. Just that you were being let go... and that it was a good thing..." Hayoung trailed off not sure if she should continue.  

 

"Why would it be a good thing?" Eunji now crossed her arms glaring at the girl. 

 

"Well they said that she was bringing a bad reputation to the school, with all the tv exposer..." 

 

"Exactly what I thought..." Chorong sighed as she messed up her hair trying to figure out what she was going to do now that she had no source of income. "Excuse me... but I have to go." 

 


 

"So Bomi who's this mysterious friend of yours?" The interviewer turned to Bomi with a chuckle.  

 

"She's an old high school friend. I just happened to meet up with her that morning, but you know people recognized me." Bomi chuckled with the interviewers.  

 

"She was also linked with Son Naeun, are you two also close?" The interviewer asked. Bomi thought briefly to herself knowing how she had to answer this.  

 

"Yes, but it's hard with our busy schedules." She smiled waiting for her interview to finally be over.  

 

"Well it was a wonderful show with Yoon Bomi tonight, thanks for tuning in!" The interviewer excitedly signed off. Bomi stood up shaking the mans hand, with a smile plastered on her face. She walked past the camera where Namjoo was waiting for her.  

 

"Thanks for being here." 

 

"Must be easy to lie now?" Namjoo looked at Bomi concerned.  

 

"Yeah." Bomi sighed a she hooked her arm with Namjoo's