..What..WE?

Old Friends

"Bomi, seriously..." Chorong looked at her confused. "You, what, we?"  

 

"Can I?" Bomi took a step closer focusing on Chorongs lips, god this took her back to high school. She only hoped things don’t backfire like they did in high school she's not sure if she could take that right now.  

 

"I mean..." Chorong shrugged her shoulders. Bomi smirked as she took the step between them, she took a deep breath looking into Chorongs eyes. "I think..." Chorong diverted her eyes from Bomi. Bomi placed her hand on Chorongs cheeks, waiting till Chorong looked back at her. "I..Uh...Bo-" Chorong was silenced as Bomi's lips met hers. Her eyes went wide as she felt Bomi smile against her lips before pulling back and removing her hands from Chorongs face.  

 

"Nice pants by the way."  Bomi smirked at the return of kitty pj's

 

"Shut up, you look like you were drenched in rain."  

 

"Well you're blushing." Bomi smirked as she removed her sweater hanging it on the coat hanger. 

 

"Bomi... I... I never said you could stay." Chorong yelled as she watching Bomi make her way over to her living room.  

 

"Too bad" Bomi stuck out her tongue and plopped down on the couch.  

 

"So you fell during your performance." Chorong cleared as she sat as far away from Bomi as she could on the small couch.  

 

"You watched?"  

 

"Well I mean not really, it just happened to be on..."  Bomi smiled brightly as she slowly made her way to sitting next to Chorong. "There really was much else on..." Chorong turned her head to continue watching the TV she had left on. Her heart wouldn't calm down and it didn't help that idiot Yoon Bomi kept staring at her. Why did her life have to turn so difficult. "You look dumb stop staring." Bomi whined as she poked Chorong on the cheek, clearly trying to get her to turn to face her.  

 

"You're beautiful..." Bomi sighed as she scooted away from Chorong. "Sorry, I shouldn't..." Bomi ran her fingers through her hair, she knew Chorong could only be pushed so much.  

 

"You're dumb." Chorong scooted closer to Bomi. Chorong began to laugh awkwardly not sure what to say or even do at this point in their conversation. Bomi looked at her raising her eyebrow clearly not knowing what was going through her mind. Chorong leaned forward landing her lips on Bomi's, Bomi placed her hand on Chorongs waist as she slowly added movement into the kiss. Chorongs hand found its way to Bomi's neck.  

 

 


 

 "So how's work" Chorong smiled as she played with her coffee mug. She had agreed to meeting the girls from school for coffee but she was quickly regretting it due to this awkward atmosphere. 

 

"You know its work... Not much changes." Eunji smirked as she sipped at her smoothie.  

 

"Well some of the kids have been talking about you... actually the school seems to be reconsidering you."  

 

"Seems like all that threatening about suing seems to have done something." 

 

"Well that’s nice, I haven't got a call or anything about it yet." Chorong sighed as she stared at her coffee. 

 

"We have the paper work for you actually." Hayoung smiled as she elbowed Eunji.  

 

"Ah yeah just let me find it!" Eunji finally put down her smoothie and began to rummage through her bag. "AHA" She said loudly as she pulled out a crumpled piece of paper.  

 

"Is this really why were meeting?" Chorong looked at them expressionless.  

 

"No Chorong we actually did want to see you." Eunji passed the paper to her.  

 

"Don't give me attitude." Chorong glared towards the girl who just continued to sip her smoothie.  

 

"If you read it says if all goes well on the meeting you could start as early as Friday." Hayoung smiled politely.   

 

"They couldn't find a teacher to fill the position right?" Chorong said dryly.  

 

"Exactly." Eunji winked as she slammed her smoothie on the table.  

 


 

 

Author secret i have another chapter written.  

 

 

Author secret, i hate writing kisses.