Good Morning

Old Friends

Chorong awoke to her phone stuck to the side of her face and faint snoring coming from the other end. She grabbed the phone removing it from her face, her tired eyes opened as she noticed she had been on a phone call the entire night with her old friend. She tried to sit up but gave up as soon as she felt a sharp pain in her back.  

 

"Reminder to self, never sleep on this couch." She groaned as she put the phone up to her ear. "Hey Bomi... Bye." Chorong sighed as she reached to hang up the phone.  

 

"Woah.... what.... Chorong..."  

 

"Oh so you're awake. Still snore I see." Chorong joked trying to get rid of he awkwardness.  

 

"Yeah... uhm well." 

 

"Yeah I got to go. School and all." Chorong hung up before throwing the phone on to the other end of the couch. 

 


 

"So you met Bomi?" Eunji said as she walked into the gym. "You're just on a roll and this rate we'll have to have a reunion."  

"How funny." Chorong mocked Eunji as she sat on the bleachers.  

"I thought so..." Eunji smiled as she welcomed her class into the gym. "Although I would like to meet them all." 

"I've been forced to." Chorong rolled her eyes. "It's not enjoyable."  

"You could at least act like you like me gosh!" Eunji yelled after the girl who was now walking off. Eunji couldn't blame Chorong for feeling that way towards the blast from her past, she herself had trouble wrapping her head around the fact they all had been friends and she was there when the friendship feel apart.   

 


 

Bomi made her way down the hallway of her company, she was on her way to listen to her finished album. She opened the door with a smile on her face, she waved at the woman sitting on the couch in the recording studio.  

 

"Hey Bomi, you're going to love it!" Namjoo gave a thumbs up to the man controlling the equipment. Bomi sat down just as the music had started to play, she looked at her friend almost as if to thank her for writing such a wonderful title song.  

 

"I met Chorong."  

 

"What!?" Namjoo yelled over the music.  

 

"I met Chorong." Bomi said calmly again. Namjoo sat in shock, how did Bomi keep this to herself. 

 

"WHEN? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!" 

 

"Calm down I met her yesterday... We talked... I guess."  

 

"Oh, why is she back?"  

 

"To teach."  

 

"To teach?"  

 

"Yeah she's  a teacher? She's not the same Chorong. Well none of us are the same." Bomi scratched the back of her head. Namjoo sat back wondering how Bomi was being so calm, she knew how much Chorong had once meant to Bomi.  

 

"I also talked to Naeun" Namjoo looked at Bomi now worried for the girl. She knew what had happened between the two girls, and she wondered whatever could have possessed the girl to even try to reach out to the actress.