First day.

Old Friends

Chorong took her friends hand knowing it meant more to her than the other girl could possibly imagine. She walked towards the door as did all the other following them. She looked back at the faces she had grown to love. The way the youngest members of their little pack were already tearing up. The way the ones who always made them smile were now fighting to keep their own smile. Chorong let going of the girls hand who had been leading her towards the doors.  

 

"Have fun abroad Chorong... Make sure to message us." Bomi smiled waving her hand trying to say goodbye without words.  "Message me the most though." Bomi winked as she felt someone smack her on the shoulder.  

 

"Bye our brave leader." Eunji cleared . "Well you must have been to take care of us. Do well in university okay!? and I'll take are of the kids for you." 

"I'm the same age..." Bomi crossed her arms glaring at the girl.  

 

"We'll both..." Eunji reached out her arms asking for a hug from the eldest. Chorong smiled lightly wrapping her arms around the girl. Chorong looked up and saw the youngest ones crying and she just shook her head, opening her arms for them to go give her hug. After a tearful huge Chorong awkwardly laughed as they separated, she looked over her shoulder and saw her parents were rushing her so she wouldn't miss her flight.  


 

Chorong opened her eyes groaning as she rolled over, she glared at her phone who had the annoying job of waking her up in the morning. Chorong grabbed her phone turning off the alarm before throwing it beside her. She looked up at the ceiling, why had she dreamt of the parting that happened many years ago.  Ever since Chorongs return, she had been having dreams of her high school friends. She sighed as she got out of bed making her way to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror carefully inspect herself, she let out a breath as she noticed her eye bags. She hadn't even started her first day as a teacher and she was already worn out 

 

She made her way through the halls, the confused students staring at the younger looking teacher. She smiled shyly as she made her way into her own classroom secretly laughing at how wide their eyes were. She plopped herself down at her desk and sighed, now all she had to do was wait until the class showed up.  

 

"You must be the new teacher?" Chorong shot out of her chair the moment she heard the ladies voice.  

 

"Uh yes. Park Chorong." She held her hand out politely for the woman to shake.  

 

"Chorong?" The lady laughed as she shook the new teachers hand. "Jung Eunji." Chorong lifted her head so she could see over her bangs. She smiled brightly as she didn't want to seem rude, although she wasn't exactly happy to see the younger girl.  

 

"Chorong you're a teacher? What happened to law school?" And there was the reminder of why Chorong wasn't exactly happy to see her old friend.  

 

"Eunji I never would have thought you would be a teacher." Chorong faked a smile trying to keep the conversation going.  

 

"Yeah, haha. I'm the gym teacher though, so nothing to serious. Can't ruin my reputation you know." Eunji awkwardly laughed as she scratched the back of her head. She looked over her shoulder noticing the students were now entering. "Well I should go... Maybe we will catch up later?" Eunji waved her hand with a bright smile plastered on her face.  

 

"uhmuhhChorong tucked her hair behind her ear. "Hello class, I'm Miss Park" Chorong looked out at all the students and prepared herself for whatever was to come her way. 

 

 

 

 

Second chapter should be up soon. I just wanted to get something out there for any readers interested. I swear it wont always be boring, but we need introduction!