Girlfriend?

Old Friends

Chorong groaned as she heard a knock at heard door, who could possibly be there this early on a Sunday morning.

"Come to brunch with me." Bomi said as soon at the door opened. Chorong groaned and walked back into the apartment. "Come on I'll even wait for you to change." Chorong groaned and slowly walked down the hallway to her room. "Good I'll be outside in my car." Bomi heard a faint groan before she closed the door behind her.

"ooohhh oohhh" Bomi began to hum along to the song on the radio. Chorong got into the car with one last groan. "MAKE IT LOUDDDDERRRR!" Bomi sang passionately to the song.

"nal jakku heundeureo heundeureo, nollage heundeureo" Chorong said with zero expression.

"Well then." Bomi smiled as she began to drive off. She grabbed Chorongs hand holding it with her free hand.

"Why brunch?"

"Because you spend all your time inside." Bomi squeezed Chorong's hand lightly. "Plus it's nice out, and I want to take you out on a date."

"Who said I wanted to go on a date." Chorong looked out the window.

"Your heart." Bomi chuckle at her own witt.

"Yeah yeah." Chorong smiled to herself. Bomi let go of Chorong's hand as she entered the street where the café was, she pulled up the curb. "Ouuu someone's been practicing their parallel parking." She poked fun at how hard Bomi was trying to impress her. She got out of the car and waited till Bomi was by her side before she entered. She looked over and saw Bomi wearing a hat and sunglasses. "Well this is such a perfect date."

"Sorry..." Bomi smiled as she held the door open for Chorong. They made their way into the café finding a seat next to a window so they would be able to have some view. "Could be worse thought right. You could be on a date with a scream mask."

"I think I'd be into that." Chorong sarcastically blurted out.

"Well you'll just have to settle for the snapback and glasses for now. But I'll keep that one in mind. " Bomi laughed as she placed the order for bother her and Chorong.

"Already know what I like, and this is the first date." Chorong rested her arm on the table.

"Well you know I did some stalking."

"Oh really?"

"Oh you know the standard stalking... tracking them down at work.. normal stuff."

"Yoon Bomi you're something." Chorong smiled as she felt Bomi reach out and interlock their fingers.

"So far away..." Bomi pouted.

"Come here thing." Chorong shyly said, Bomi jumped at the opportunity and made her way next to the shy girl.

"You secretly like me." Bomi smirked as she put her arm around Chorong pulling her closer.

"Shhh, it's a secret." Chorong leaned in giving Bomi a kiss.

"what I didn't understand?" Bomi smirked as she puckered up for a kiss only to earn a slap from Chorong.

"Don't push it."

"Understood." Bomi removed her arm from around Chorong. "Thanks." She said to the server who brought over their beverages and bagels. "Coffee... and plain bagel...." She smiled as she slid Chorong's items over to her. "And Hot chocolate and chocolate chip bagel." Bomi smiled like a little kid.

"Healthy." Chorong smirked.

"So seriously..." Bomi took a bite of her bagel buying her time to think of how to strategically ask this. "Are you.. well I mean... will you."

"Be your girlfriend?" Chorong said as she shoved the rest of the bagel in Bomi's face. "Wouldn't it be hard to be... Star Yoon Bomi." Chorong asked as she sipped her coffee.

"You're going to be a priority in my life." Bomi cleared . "I'll make the time, Star Yoon Bomi won't give up on this chance to finally make something happen with her dream girl."

"Well I was your first kiss..." Chorong smiled as she leaned closer towards her girlfriend. "Of course I'm your girlfriend." Chorong kiss Bomi lightly. "Now eat."

"Roooonnnggg~"

"Shut up."

 


Chorong the home body, with snarky attitude, constantly trying to not show her feelings. 

Preview for next chapter: 

maybe Bomi was the target because of the similarity they shared. Loving someone they can't have.