We meet again

Old Friends

"It's nice to have you back miss park." One of the students said as they entered the class.

"No seriously the principle was teaching us... never leave again."

"Well I don't plan on it" Chorong crossed her arms as she waited for the class to empty. Truth be told as much as she hated working with high schoolers she honestly missed having the job.

"Look who just finished her first day back as an English teacher." Eunji smirked as she removed her hands from her sweatpants pockets. "Any plans for tonight?"

"None at the moment put I feel like you have some ideas." Chorong sighed as she grabbed her bag from under her desk.

"As a matter of fact I do..." Eunji paused as she clearly wasn't sure how to approach this topic. "Uhm Hayoung and I were thinking maybe we could get all of the girls together tonight?"

"Who does all of the girls mean?"

"You know the old 'crew'" Eunji smiled awkwardly using air quotations around crew.

"ughhhhh Eunji....."

"Also can it happen at your place... I mean I have roommates and Hayoung still lives with her parents so..."

"UGHHHHHHH."


 

Somehow Chorong had convinced Bomi this get together was a good idea, she wasn't sure how the star got everyone to be able to attend.

"How did you get everyone to agree." Chorong sighed as she leaned against her kitchen counter.

"I just asked for Naeuns number if that’s what you're getting at." Bomi looked at Chorong briefly before getting back to stocking the fridge with lots of drinks.

"So what time did you tell them?" Chorong asked as she popped a chip into .

"Hey stop there for the party... Why am I doing the planning this is your house."

"Because I don't want this..." Chorong groaned as she thought of all the things that could go wrong.

"How nice." Bomi chuckled at Chorong as she shut the fridge door. "They should be here soon though, I sent Namjoo to get Naeun. Then texted Eunji and Hayoung from your phone."

"That’s invasion of privacy." Chorong glared as Bomi made her way towards her.

"Yeah yeah." Bomi leaned forward kissing the older girl. They hadn't even spoke about the whole thing yet, they just continued with the kiss part... Bomi really wasn't complaining though.

"Bomi I have arrived with the drama queen." Namjoo yelled as she made her presence known. Bomi side as she pulled away from Chorong, and made her way into the living room with Chorong following. Chorong awkwardly waved to the two girls who stood awkwardly in her apartment.

"Please sit..." Chorong tried her best to smile while gesturing to her couch and chairs that Bomi set up.

"Chorong I'm just going to come in is that okay~" Eunji yelled as she opened the door.

"Clearly you didn't have to knock or ask anyway." Chorong rolled her eyes. Eunji made her way into the apartment tripping over some shoes before making it into the living room. Hayoung silently followed her footsteps over into a chair.

"So awkward." Namjoo whispered as she shifted in her seat. Naeun looked up as she played with her dress nervously.

"Hey Eunji" She smiled looking at the girls she had once been fond of.

"Naeun... uh nice to... uhm..." Eunji tried to find the words as she seemed a bit star struck.

"So Hayoung what do you do?" Namjoo smiled towards the youngest.

"Well technically I'm a student teacher. But I honestly teach the classes. Oh it's Art class." Hayoung smiled and looked down at her hands that were resting on her lap.

"Art, seems like something you'd do." Namjoo chuckled slightly.

"Well this is going better than planned, already five minutes in an no fights. I think I deserve a drink." Chorong excused herself to the kitchen to get some needed alcohol.

"Fights?" Eunji asked genuinely interested.

"Naeun and Bomi" Chorong came back as she sipped on her drink. Bomi gave her a glare, but Chorong just shrugged and passed the drink she brought for Bomi.

"Over what?" Eunji smiled "I really can't see Naeun getting nasty."

"Over liking girls." Naeun sat up staring Eunji in the eyes.

"Wait..." Eunji sat back in her chair. "Since when?"

"Uh ever?" Naeun awkwardly moved closer to Eunji on the couch. Eunji let out a laugh before high fiving Hayoung. Hayoung blushed to herself, and excused herself to go to the washroom.

"I knew it." Eunji said with a proud smile.

"How could you possibly know. I didn't even know." Chorong looked at the girl in disbelief.

"Well I mean they say that people can like sense it when they you know are the same. Hormones and all that." Eunji smirked as she got up to get a drink. "Would you like one Naeun?" Naeun simply nodded still not exactly knowing why this was even happening and how Euji could be so comfortable with admitting such things.

"Gay's anonymous." Namjoo chuckled to herself earning a slap from Bomi.


 

"Naeun what is that" Eunji let out a chuckle as she watched Naeun dance.

"Clearly it's my y dance Eunji."

"So y~" Eunji laughed as she joined in on the drunk y dancing.

"Keep it down!" Namjoo yelled from the kitchen table as she focused on the piece of paper in front of her.

"Yeah that’s it... wait." Hayoung grabbed Namjoo's hand guiding it to make the drawing complete. "See everyone can be an artist." She smiled at Namjoo. "Even someone like you."

"What is that supposed to me!" Namjoo leaned forward entering Hayoung's personal space.

"Nothing... look at this drawing so beautiful..."

"Yeah well it's you." Namjoo said as she crossed her arms. Hayoung looked down at the stick figure with horrid features.

"Oh I'm such a beauty." Hayoung glared.

"See no drama." Bomi smiled as she leaned against Chorong. Chorong wrapped her arms around Bomi with a sigh.

"I was kind of hoping we all would hate each other."

"Well that’s negative." Bomi began to play with Chorongs hand that rested on her waist.

"That’s me negative Rong~." Bomi smirked as she felt Chorong place her chin on her shoulder. "I'm drunk." She whined as she nuzzled into Bomi's neck.


 

godtie:

the lone gay friend in the friend group is such a lie

honestly give it like 5 years and the same friend group will have the one straight friend

we group together before we even know it

^ Tumblr speaks the truth. Thats literally my friends and I.

So guys i'll try updating more, but i just got back from a trip with the family. honestly i jut need a break from all people, i'm not exactly a huge people person. I guess that's what really fuels my social anxiety. 

Summary of my trip haha. MY TRUCK <3