High School

Old Friends

~High School~ 

 

"Quiet Bomi" Chorong rolled her eyes as she leaned against the bookshelf her music playing lightly through her headphones.  

 

"Sorry" Bomi smiled awkwardly as she began to pick up the books that fell to her feet. "So not feeling classes?" Bomi looked over to the older girls as she guessed where the books had fallen from.  

 

"I just needed silence." Chorong closed her eyes letting her head fall back. "But you’re here so I guess I won't get my wish." She opened her eyes to Bomi giving her a dorky grin.  

 

"What would you do without me." Bomi smirked as she made her way to sitting next to Chorong.  

 

"Probably have a lot less stress." Chorong jabbed Bomi with her words. Bomi smiled as she began to study the features of her friend. She started at the top of the dark haired girls head, following e started at fell perfectly on her forehead. Bomi had become a fan of the bangs that Chorong had decided to try out. She looked at Chorong's now closed eyes, thanking god that they weren't open. Lastly her eyes fell to Chorong's lips, why were they so alluring. Why did she find herself staring at them lately, every sentence that the snarky girl says call Bomi's gaze to them.  "Music?" Chorong said breaking Bomi from her trance. She shyly smiled as she took the earphone scooching closer to Chorong.  

 

There is not a single word in the whole world, that could describe the hurt. 

The dullest knife just sawing back and forth, and ripping through the softest skin there ever was.  

How were you know.  

 

"This is nice." Bomi managed to get out as she was still so distracted by the lips in front of her.  

 

"Yeah..." Chorong sighed closing her eyes taking in the song. Bomi leaned forward lightly pressing her lips on the older girls, she couldn't resist the pull.  

 

Expecting perfect scripted movie scenes, who wants an awkward silently mystery? 

 

Chorong dropped her ipod on to her lap, she wasn't sure what was happening. She felt her arm reach up and rest on Bomi's shoulder. She squeezed it gently as she leaned forward into the kiss a little. Bomi felt herself smile a little but quickly went back into kissing, the older girl. Her mind was going blank she had no clue what she was doing. There was no question in her mind, she liked girls.  

 

For all the air that’s in your lungs, for all the joy that is to come. 

 

Chorong laughed as she pushed Bomi away, Bomi gave her an awkward smirk in return. Chorong slapped Bomi on the shoulder lightly.  

 

"What the heck Yoon Bomi!" Chorong continued to laugh as Bomi looked confused.  

 

"What's so funny!?" Hayoung and Namjoo said almost in unison as the found the two girls in the back of the library.  

 

For all the things that you're alive to feel... 

 

"Just Yoon Bomi being a prankster." Chorong stood up leaving a very confused Bomi sitting on the ground still listening to the music.  

 

Just let the pain remind you hearts can heal. 

How were you to know.  

 

"What did she do this time..." Namjoo said as she leaned against the bookshelf.  

 

"Just took our conversation at lunch a little too literally."  

 

"About the first kisses.?" Hayoung piped in. Chorong nodded with a giggled, Bomi looked at the ground in front of her. Of course everything was a joke, when it came from her.  

 

 

 

 

Anyone want another update tonight?