Ch. Nine

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

Two weeks later 

      "Hwannie-ah! Have you seen my new sneakers?" Kan yelled from the living room.

Walking out of the bedrooms, Jae-Hwa was putting her hair into a messy updo bun(bubzbeauty). "Oppa, check in the closet. It might be in there" she said finishing her hair and grabbing her phone on the table. 

Rushing to the closet, Kan found his sneakers. He quickly slipped them on and real 'push' Jae-Hwa out of the apartment. "We're going to be late!" Kan yelled as he saw the time.

     "Calm down oppa! we'll make in time" Jae-Hwa said pushing the elevator button. 

 

.....

 

Kan and Jae-Hwa made it to the school after a long car ride. 

Bursting through the doors, you could hear Kan yelling. "WE MADE IT!! I'M SORRY THAT IT TOOK US SO LONG. IF I WOULD OF HA-." 

     "Aish! Shut up! They get it already!" Jae-Hwa said slapping Kan's arm. 

Running up to the two, Mi Young started to pull Jae-Hwa. "Unnie! hurry up and change into the orchestra uniform! You guys are going on soon!" she said handing her a black fitted dress. 

Why am I in like half of the performances?!?  Jae-Hwa thought when she was putting on the dress. "Wait.." looking down, she saw that it was a low cut dress as well. "Mimi-ah! I told you not to give me this kind of dress!" Jae-Hwa said walking out of the restroom. 

       "You look fine! So, here is your violin and what ever you call this thing."

       "Bow!" Jae-Hwa said.

   Rolling her eyes, Mi Young continued, "Bow. Now get over there and play!" she said pushing Jae-Hwa into a crowd of orchestra players.  "Get into postions people!" Mi Young yelled. 

Covering his ears, Kan yelled back, "Do you have to yell in my ears Mimi?!?" 

     "Yes! That's why I'm running this event Kan!" Mi Young said walking away. 

     "Aish, whatever." Kan said. He then turned his attention towards the orchestra, which they were playing 'Not Alone' by Kim Jungmin. "Omo, they're pretty good." 

 

.....

 

The 'Under The Stars' Event started at 7 snd now its around 10 and there were still a few more performance left and one of them was Kan's and Jae-Hwa's duet songs. 

              

 Walking out of the restrooms, Kan was dressed in his outfit fixing his hair. "Why is it so messy?" he whined. 

     "Oppa, don't whine. It doesn't look good on you" Jae-Hwa said standing behind Kan in her 4th and final outfit for the night. 

     "Aww, is my dongsaeng tired?" Kan asked wrapping his arm around her shoulders. 

Nodding her head, Jae-Hwa said "I can't wait to go back home and sleep." 

       "Rest your head on my shoulder Hwannie, we're the last performance too, so you should have enough time" Kan said encourgly. 

        "Gomawo oppa" Jae-Hwa said back, but as she was about to close her eyes, she hear her phone ring. "Aish!" she said angerly. "Yeboseyo?"

        "Hwannie-ah! it's nice to hear you voice again." the person said.

        "Hoonie oppa?" 

        "You forgot about me dongsaeng-ah? That's upsetting"      

        "You idiot! Where have you been?!? Don't you know I've been worrying about you! You don't even brother to call me!!" Jae-Hwa yelled (in english)  into the phone making Kan jump. 

         "Sorry Hwannie, it's that you know how important my family is, and the person who I was meeting kept me busy doing stuff" Ji-Hoon said.

  Sighing, she said back, "You could of have called" she pouted.

             "I know, but I'll make it up to you" Ji-Hoon said.

   Curiously Jae-Hwa asked, "How oppa?" 

              "I was here the whole time watching you perform" he said softly.

              "Bwo?!? Oppa your kidding right?" she asked. She could hear him chuckling.

             "Nope, and I'll be watching you and your friend Choi Young Hak performing" Ji-Hoon said sweetly.

             "Omo! Oppa, I'm so happy!" she semi-yelled. 

             "Also Hwannie-ah, I brought my other friends too. I want you to meet them."

             "Neh oppa. Are you bring the person you were hanging out with too?" 

             "Heh, you'll find out later. See you later. Bye~" Ji-Hoon said and hunged up.

Hanging up too, Jae-Hwa faced Kan. "Kannie oppa~ are the other F.CUZ members here too?" 

     "Neh, they really miss you Hwannie. They care for you, but not as much as me~" Kan said hugging her. 

     "Aww oppa, I care for you too" Jae-Hwa said hugging him back. 

As they were hugging each other, Mi Young pulled them towards the stage. "You guys are on! here." handing each of them a mic. 

      "Ready oppa?" 

      "Neh~" 

 

.....

 

    The first song started and Jae-Hwa could feel the song go by her as she sang each word with feeling. 

  It was Kan's turn to sing, just as Jae-Hwa, he let his feeling take over his singing letting emotion take over. 

When it was near the end of the song, Kan and Jae-Hwa we perfectly harmonize with each other. 

"Oo ree joh aht duhn chuh eum geu ddae roh

dah shee dohl ah gah sseu myuhn hae

ah reum dah wuht goh (ah reum dah wuht goh) haeng bohk hae ssuht duhn (haeng ohk hae ssuht duhn)

sarang ee uht duhn nahl deul loh

gah seum ah peun yae gee deul (OH~ YEAH~) huht dwehn dah toom deul

ee jehn moh doo dah moo duh doo goh

dah sheen kkuh nae jee mahl gee roh hae~

gyeh juhl ee ddoh heul luh… myuht nyuhn ee jee nah doh…

oh neul gah teun mahm mahn dah sheen uhp geh…"  

As they sang the last note, the were facing each other.  They both mouth to each other, "You were great." After a few seconds , the next song started. As Kan and Jae-Hwa were singing, they showed everyone couple actions (e.i. holding hands, heads resting on each other, and facing each other a couple of times).  If you didn't know, they did look like a real couple.

 

 

"sarangin gabwa (keudaewa na)

sijagin gabwa (keudaewa na)

ijeya naega hal su itneun mal

keudaewa hamkke nanugo sipeo

 

sarangin gabwa (neowa na)

sijakdwaet nabwa (neowa na)

uri dul sarang hage dwaetdago

malhal su isseo

 

This Love, Love, Love

This Love, Love, Love

This Love, Love, Love

 

saranghage dwaesseo" 

 

At the end of the song, they gave off a heart. 

 

.....

 

It was then end of the 'Under The Stars' Event and everyone who participated walked up on stage and together said thank you to everyone who came to see them. 

 

      "Wahh! Finally we're done!" Mi Young said in relief. "Gomawo everyone! Without you guys, this night would be a true 'Under The Stars' night! I hope you guys get a good rest tonight!" Mi Young yelled clapping her hands together. 

While listening to Mi Young, Jae-Hwa was drinking out of a water bottle until she saw Kan walking towards her. "Oppa~ nice job!" 

       "You too Hwannie-ah! I knew you had a great voice but.. that was just amazing!" Kan said hugging Jae-Hwa. 

       "Oppa, I'm not that good" she said blushing. 

       "Don't lie Hwannie~" he said pulling away form the hug. "Kaja, the other are waiting, and they're with friends too" Kan said pulling Jae-Hwa outside towards a very large group (30-40 people o.0).

While walking up to the group, Jae-Hwa could spot F.CUZ members, but there was also someone else who she saw. "Hoonie oppa?!?" Jae-Hwa semi-yelled, but covered . 

To late, because Ji-Hoon already turned his head and gave her a bear hug. "Hwannie-ah! I missed you so much that you don't even know how I manged to not even talk to you!" he whined still hugging her, well crushing her actually. 

        "Oppa, I missed you to but can you get off me!!" Jae-Hwa yelled struggling for air. 

       "Opps" Ji-Hoon said pulling away. "Sorry." He then saw Kan standing by Jae-Hwa, which made him whince alittle.

       "Oh yeah! Oppa, the is my chingoo, Choi Young Hak or Kan!" Jae-Hwa said after fixing her dress. "And Kan oppa, this is my Hoonie oppa!" 

Looking up to see who it was, Kan was surprise. "Hyung, y-your Hwannie's care-taker?" 

       "Neh, and your her chingoo Hak-ah?" Ji-Hoon said with a surprised tone.

       "Aish, you two are weird. I'm going to say hi Jinon oppa and Yejun-ah" Jae-Hwa said walking away from the two slient boys and to the rest of F.CUZ. "Annyeong!" she said to the members.

Ji-Hoon, still shocked asked Kan, "She likes having you around right?" 

      "I guess so hyung." Kan replied. 

      "Hak-ah, let's forgot about you and my dongsaeng's aurgement. It's the past now." Ji-Hoon said patting Kan's back. 

Smiling, Kan agreed to forget and forgive. "Hyung also, I should tell you that Hwannie-ah has know the F.CUZ because of me too." 

      "Aish, well its better for her to know now then later" Ji-Hoon sighed. 

The two walked toward the three laughing maniacs, and Kan said hi to his fellow memebers.  

       "I missed hanging out with you guys" Jae-Hwa said. "If only I had more spare time" she pouted. 

       "Noonaa, don't worry, we understand too, but it does get boring when we don't see you" Yejun said. 

       "Hwannie-ah, I want you to meet my chingoo's now" Ji-Hoon said pulling her arm.

       "Uhh, okay" 

Walking towards the group, Ji-Hoon whistled to get everyones attention. After settling down, all of Ji-Hoon's friends looked at them. 

 Omo, oppa's friends look really familiar, wait they aren't, are they?!? Jae-Hwa thought. 

          "Most of you know thought that my brother came back with me; but here is the acutal person I brought, my little dongsaeng, Dong Jae-Hwa or Hwannie-ah" Ji-Hoon said pointing to Jae-Hwa.

           "A-annyeonghaseyo, je ireum-eun Dong Jae-Hwa imnida. It's nice to meet you all" she said giving a 90° bow. 

The first group of people that came up was the one and only, DBSK,with all five memebers. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida!" 

          "Kim Jaejoong at your service Hwannie-ah~, just call me oppa neh?" 

          "Annyeong~ U-know Yunho-shi, nice to meet you!" 

          "Hi, I'm Micky Yoochun. Nice to finally meet Ji-Hoon's little sister" Micky said in english making Jae-Hwa have goosebumps. 

          "Xiah Junsu~ Want me to sing you a song or we can play soccer!" 

          "Max Changmin, if you need help with something to reach or just need some cheering up, call me!" 

 After DBSK we done introducing, next was Super Junior, SS501, U-KISS, MBLAQ, 2AM, BIGBANG (which melted Jae-Hwa's heart) and 2PM, which Nichkhun and Jae-Hwa seemed to get along well. There was no need for F.CUZ and SHINee to introduce because she knew them already, so that left BEAST. 

 Forming a line, BEAST did their usual greeting. "1,2,3 Annyeonghaseyo SO-BEAST!" 

                 "Annyeong, I am the youngest Dongwoon! I hope we can be friends Hwannie-ah!" 

                "Hi-um! chocolate abs KiKwang! Nice to meet you!" 

                 "Aegyo master Yang Yoseob is here! we'll have a lot of fun together! 

                       "Whats up, I'm Yong Junhyung, main rapper of BEAST" 

                  "I'm your 4-D prince Jang Hyunseung! Fashionista of the group" 

Jae-Hwa thought that everyone's intorduction was cute and funny, but she knew that the next person who was about to speak was the only Yoon Doojoon. Korea's most wanted boyfriend. It made her heart thump faster just thinking about him. 

                  "Annyeong Hwannie-ah, my name is Yoon Doojoon, but call me Doojoonie-oppa neh? I hope we can be good friends." 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! BEAST is here!! 

                                           BWO?!? JaeHwa likes Doojoon?!? 

                                                  ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                ▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║