Ch. Eighteen

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

"But what did hyung and Won-ah say about it?" 

"Umm, it was kinda a toughy to get the message for them."

"Chincha? Tell." 

 

*Flashback* 

Last Friday 

"Oppa! I'm back from the store!" 

"YAH! GET IN HERE!"

Running into the kitchen, Jae Hwa see's Ji Hoon holding a piece of paper in his hand. 

"Oppa? what's wrong?" 

"This!" he yelled slamming the paper on the island. 

"How could you accept this! This isn't what your parents wanted!"

"Oppa! Why are you freaking out!" 

"Because! Don't you know what happen's to idols under a lot of stress! SUICIDE! Another thing the fan's! Don't you know what happens if you do the wrong things they would -" 

"Oppa! stop it! Don't you think I've already thought about this before?! I've already signed with the company and made my decision on my future!" 

"I'm just thinking what's best for you!" 

"OH! And you think its best if you yell at me too?!"

"Cause I know you'll just ignore me! Everytime I tell you something, there you go doing the opposite!" 

"Name a time I did Choi Ji Hoon! Name one time I disobeyed you!" Jae Hwa yelled as she was facing Ji Hoon.

"You really want me to name all the times huh?!?" 

"YES!" 

They were now only a few centimeters away from each other and Ji Hoon could see tears forming in Jae Hwa's eye's.

"Oppa. Wae? Wae?! Your never like this! You know I would never do anything that would worry you but now your acting like a jerk!" 

"I'm just making the right decision for you!" 

"You jerk! Why don't you listen to me! I already know what I want to do!" Jae Hwa yelled and ran out the door crying.

As she ran out the door, Ji Hoon stood there dazed. After a few seconds, he finally realised what just happend and ran after Jae Hwa.

 

. . . . . 

 

Reaching the park near by the appartment, Jae Hwa slowed downed to catch her breath; as she did that she wiped away the tears running down her cheek.

"He's never like this.... why would he do this to me now?" 

After catching her breath, she sat down on a near by bench in deep thought. 

What Jae Hwa didn't notice was thar behind her was Ji Hoon. So quitely, he gave her a hug and whispered in her ear.

"Minhae Hwannie-ah...." 

Shocked, Jae Hwa gently touched his arms and let out a soft cry.

"Oppa"

"Forget what I said to you earlier Hwannie. I was just thinking about my needs, not yours. Its just that I want you to be safe and not stress out about anything. Please forgive me dongsaeng-ah.."

Resting her head in his embrace, she let out a whisper. 

"All is forgive oppa.." 

 

*End of Flashback* 

 

"Aish! Hyung was a jerk!" Kan yell with mouth full of chips.

"Yah! close your mouth when you eat!" 

"Oh, minhae" he said and swallowed. 

Giggling, Jae Hwa grabbed her cup off the table.

"Yeah, I know oppa was mean to me but he just wanted the best for me you know, like any brother would."

"I know, but still!" 

"Aish, be quite or I won't treat you." 

"NEH! Leggo!" 

"Aigoo" she said opening the door.

Walking out and closing the door behind him, Kan looked at Jae Hwa.

"Hwan-ah"

"Hmm?" Jae Hwa said looking at him.

"I forgot but, when are you going to tell sunbae's?" 

 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yay! another update!!!