Ch. Two

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 "I-I like her" Evan said quitely.

 "Bwo?!? Eonjebuteo?!?" Jae-Won yelled.

Evan quickly covered Jae-Won's mouth, afraid that someone will hear. "Keep you voice down! Someone will hear us!" he hissed. Before he pulled his hand away he asked Jae-Won, "Got it?" Jae-Won nodded yes, Evan then pulled his hand away.

Letting out a loud gasp, he looked at Evan with a goofy smirk on his face. "Since when did you start liking her huuh??''

Sighing, Evan leaned against some lockers with his arms crossed. "I really don't know when I did, but I felt jealous when I saw her with her boyfriends and when she laughed at their jokes. When there were games, I would see her come up hugging and wishing them good luck before a game. I-I  don't know if she'll accept me after dating those guys and what happend between us a few years ago." 

Listening to what Evan said, Jae-Won couldn't hold back his laughter. "Babo! She still has feelings for you!" he said while holding his stomach. "Aigoo, this is too funhy." 

Glancing at his laughing friend, a soft smile formed across Evan's face. "Really? She still does?" he asked eagerly. "If she does, will you help try to get us together?" 

Putting his arm around his friend, Jae-Won said, "Don't worry! I'll help you two get together or my name isn't Hayden Choi!" he yelled.

Laughing, the two then walked into the band room but what the didn't know was that just across the hallway was Fany and Jae-Hwa. Both girls couldn't believe what they heard.

 Fany balled up her fist. "That jerk! How can he like someone else?!? and to add with it, our very own Hayden is helping the douch! When I see then I'm going to beat the fu-" 

Before Fany could finish, Jae-Hwa put her hand on her shoulder and said, "Fany-ah, just let it be. If he wants to be with someone else, let's not stop him." Jae-Hwa let go of Fany and walked ahead to the band room but stop half way there and turned around. "Also, let's not talk about what just happend and what we heard okay?" she said and continued to walk. 

 "Evan Reece, look what your doing to my best-friend you cold-hearted person. I can't just stand here and watch you hurt her anymore" Fany said to herself then followed behind Jae-Hwa. 

 

                  

                                         - One Week Later -

 

Jae-Hwa was at her locker cleaning it out until she heard some one say " Yeppeun Hwannie-ah~." She turned around and saw a tall figure walking towards her way. She couldn't tell who it was until they got closer. Jae-Hwa was shocked when she saw that it was Ji-Hoon, Jae-Won's older brother. "Hoonie oppa!!" she said, giving him a hug. 

  "How's my little sis doing?" Ji-Hoon asked while hugging her back with a smile. 

Giggling, Jae-Hwa responded with a cheerful voice. "I'm doing good oppa. also did you get my txt the other day?" Jae-Hwa asked pulling away from their hug.

  "Neh, I'm happy you took my advise to leave eariler to get use to the area." Ji-Hoon said while walking towards her open locker. He then pulled down a picture of Jae-Hwa and all of her friends from Homecoming from their Freshman year. " Aigoo, look how much you've grown in just two year; you make oppa feel old Hwannie-ah."

Looking at the picture from Ji-Hoon's hand, she sighed. "I know oppa, I can't believe that I'm almost done with high school. I still remember the first day of kindergarden" she said, then countinued to clean out her locker.

Ji-Hoon helped her with the cleaning, but as he was doing that he asked her, "Did you tell him yet?" 

Jae-Hwa stopped, "Ah-ee, I just need more time oppa. It's going to be hard to tell him, but I promise I will, okay?" she said. After a few minutes of quitnes past by, Jae-Hwa heard someone yelling. She turned around to see Jae-Won running towards both her and Ji-Hoon screaming, "HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Jae-Hwa quitely cursed under her breath. How did he know oppa was here?  she thought to herself.  

Jae-Won stopped to catch his breath before he talk again, "Hyung, what are doing here?" he asked his brother then turned his attention towards Jae-Hwa. "Noona, why are you cleaning out your locker now? We still have have a few weeks left before school ends." 

Staring at his brother, Ji-Hoon then spots a small figure behind Jae-Won. "Trammy?" he quitely say's then looking at Jae-Hwa.

Jae-Hwa turns her attention away from Jae-Won to see her younger sister panting behind him. Seeing that her sister wasn't in class made her furious. "Yah! Phuong Tram! why aren't you in your next class?!? Explain to me!" Jae-Hwa semi-yelled at her sister. She then crossed her arms waiting for an answer.

 "Sorry Chi Thao, it's that Hayden and I were talking in the main hallway until I saw Mitch walking down the other way we were. So I asked Hayden if he knew why his brother was here and he said no, so he took off running towards your lockers leaving me behind. I had to run just to catch up to him." Tram said letting out a long breath.

Looking at both at the two, Jae-Hwa let out a sigh. "Fine, but if hear that you two skip class again, I'm going to kick your butts. Got that?" she said to the two younger ones.

Nodding both their heads, Jae-Won said, "But hyung. noona, you still didn't answer my questions." 

Jae-Hwa stood there looking down at the ground now while holding one of her arms. She heard her sister asking her if she even told Jae-Won what was  happening. Jae-Hwa shook her head no, and felt Ji-Hoon nudging her. He wanted her to tell Jae-Won about her new plan.

Ji-Hoon looked at Jae-Hwa's sister motioning her to stand by him. He then said to his curious brother, "Won-ah, noona will answer both our questions."

  "Noona?" Jae-Won asked.

  "Won-ah. Mianhe, I should of told you eariler but, the reason why oppa is here is to come pick me up because, today is my last day in America. I changed my mind so I can leave eariler. By tommorow Hoonie oppa and I will be on our flight towards Seoul. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. " Jae Hwa said with tears in her eyes. 

  Already crying, Jae-Won tightly hugs Jae-Hwa. "Hwannie noona, don't leave yet. I wouldn't let you." he said softly crying on her shoulder.

Hugging him back, Jae-Hwa whispers in his ear, "You have too Won-ah. Be strong for noona, arasseo? Also, please take care of Trammy for me when I'm gone." She pulled away from their hug and turned to give her sister a hug as well. "Take care of mom and dad okay? Also don't forget to feed the dog too. Got it?" Her aiater nodded. "That a girl" Jae-Hwa said.

Ji-Hoon looked at Jae-Hwa, "Are your ready?"

  "Neh oppa, kaja." She said looking back at the older male.

As the two walked together out of the school towards the car, Jae-Hwa felt that a weight had lifted off her shoulders and that she could leave knowing that her friends will be okay. 

 

                                         - Next Morning -

 

It was 3:12 in the morning and both Jae-Hwa and Ji-Hoon were in the waiting area on the airport patiently waiting for their plane to get there, They were excited that by later tonight, they would be in Korea.

Looking at his dongsaeng, Ji-Hoon asked her, "Hwannie-ah~ only a plane ride is in our way from me showing you my homeland."

  "Oppa, how you said that sounded weird!" Jae-Hwa teased. "I still can't believe this is happening oppa, I couldn't even close my eyes last night!"

Ji-Hoon started chuckling again. "Go to sleep and I'll wake you up when they call our flight number."

  "Okay oppa."  she replied back. She laid her head against her oppa's head. 

Glancing at Jae-Hwa, Ji-Hoon thought to himself, Aigoo, my little dongsaeng is cute when sleeping. Also her dreams are coming true too. What a miracle. Just as he finished his thought, Ji-Hoon felt his phone vibrating. Quickly pulling it out of his pocket, he saw that the number was a korean one (011-82-xx-xxx-xxxx). "Who's calling me?" he said quitely so Jae-Hwa didn't hear.

  "Yeboseyo Chingoo-ah~" the mystery person said.

  "Yah, Kim Jonghyun. How did you get my American number?" Ji-Hoon asked.

   "I have ways Ji-Hoon-ah. Well anyways, is it true your coming back home after 6 years in America?" Jjong asked.

   "Neh Jjong,  but I'm there to study and watch over my dongsaeng whoes coming with me to Korea."

   "Your bringing someone? Isn't it your brother?" Jjong asked eagerly.

   "Nope, I'll just show you." Ji-Hoon said changing the voice-call to face-time. "Now does that look like my brother to you?" pointing to Jae-Hwa.

   "She looks so cute! I can't wait to meet her!" Jjong said. "What's her name Ji-Hoon?"

   "Jae-Hwa, but me and Won-ah call her Hwannie." Ji-Hoon amitted that giving his dongsaeng a guy name was embarrassing, so they stuck Hwannie.

   "That's a good name for her, but I'll stick to Hwannie." Jjong chuckled.

Flight XXX. Columbus, OH. to Seoul, SOUTH KOREA. Now boarding first class passangers.

    "Ohh that's us. Hwannie-ah~ wake up. Its time to go" he said while poking one of her cheeks.

Lifting her head up and blinking a few times, Jae-Hwa stood up and stretched. She was happy that they didn't do carry-on for their luggages. Mostly because they each brought like 4-6 luggages. "Oppa, kaja!" Jae-Hwa said pulling Ji-Hoon onto the plane, while he put his phone in his pocket.

After getting their tickets checked, they were in their seats ready for the long flight. Ji-Hoon then remembered that Jonghyun was still on the line, so quickly taking out his phone, Ji-Hoon repeatingly said sorry to Jonghyun, who was now acompanied by the rest of SHINee.

     "Jjong I'm sorry about that, I forgot that we were still talking." Ji-Hoon said, but this time Jae-Hwa looked at him.

Looking at Ji-Hoon, she asked him, "Hoonie oppa, who are you talking to?" looking at his phone.

     "No one important Hwannie-ah. Just some of my babo's I know" Ji-Hoon replied showing her that SHINee was on the other line.

  "Omo! Hoonie oppa, you know SHINee sunbaes?" Jae-Hwa asked in astonishment looking at her oppa. 

        "Hwannie-ah~ your awake now, yay! Do you know who we are?" Jonghyun asked her. 

Still confuse on what's happening, Ji-Hoon said to her, "Hwannie-ah, did you hear his question?"

"Oh, neh oppa." Jae-Hwa said. "Looking at the screen she said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Kibum oppa, Minho oppa, and Taemin-shi. Je ireum-eun Dong Jae-Hwa-imnida, but call me Hwannie." She couldn't believe that she is talking to SHINee right now.

        At the same time, all of SHINee said except Taemin said, "Hwannie-ah, your so cute!" Taemin said, "Hwannie noona~ your adorable!!"

       "Yah, our flight is taking off, I'll call you later Jjong, neh?" Ji-Hoon said.

       "Neh! Bye Ji-Hoon~ Bye Hwannie-ah~" all of SHINee said, then hanging up. 

Jae-Hwa couldn't believe what just happened. All she kept thinking about over and over was, Is Hoonie oppa keeping a secret from me?  

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol, long chapter. I think I got carried away alittle... 

Crayola :  Yay~ Your my first subscriber. You really made my day ^^                                                        

                                                    So is Ji-Hoon keeping a secret from Hwannie? If he is, will it ruin Hwannie's main focus? 

                                                                                       Find out in the next chapter~

                                                                         (I promise it wont be as long at this one, Haha)

                                                                                           ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                                              ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║