Ch. Twelve

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

Glancing at the clock, Jae Hwa realised that she was going to be late. Kan called her and said that practice got cancled so they would hangout at his place. "Mianhe but I have to go." 

           "Where are you going?" Ji Hoon asked.

Rolling her eyes, "I'm going to my chingoo's place" Jae Hwa said.

            "Let me take you Hwannie" Doojoon said looking at her. This maybe my only time to get to know her, he thought.

            "O-okay oppa." 

Walking towards the door, Doojoon grabbed his jacket and opened the door for Jae Hwa.

          "Gomawo" she said blushing.  Why he being so nice to me?

 

.....

 

         "So, why did yuo come to Korea anyways?" Doojoon asked breaking the slients.

Jae Hwa chuckled. "Long story short, I got a scholarship to go school here and since Hoonie oppa already graduated, our parents said that I could go if he was my care-taker." 

          "Ohh, so like Hoon and Won-ah close to you, right?" he said looking at Jae Hwa.

         "Sometimes they are like my siblings and other times they can be annoying friends" Jae Hwa said giggling. 

         "Sounds like them" Doojoon said chuckling too.

Kicking a pebble, Jae Hwa looked up and saw Doojoon looking at her. What is he doing? 

Loooking forward, Doojoon asked another question. "So how to do like it here?" 

        "It's fine,  a little different from what I expected" Jae Hwa admitted.

        "What did you expect?" Doojoon asked out of curiosity.

        "Isn't someone curious about me" Jae Hwa teased looking at him.

        "A-anin! It's not like that, I'm just asking, you know." Doojoon said blushing.

Laughing at his silliness, Jae Hwa stopped and said, "Oppa, I'm just kidding. I think its cute that your asking." 

She thinks that's cute?! so weird, but yet she's making me think shes cu- AISH! Yoon Doojoon focus. She's your chingoo's dongsaeng, Hoon-ah will kill me if he knew, Doojoon thought to himself. "So.."

         "Oh yeah!" Jae Hwa said, "Like I said oppa, nothing really huge, but its that I knew the country great but when I spent a few days here, jjang!". As she was saying the sentence, Jae Hwa pointed one of her fingers up towards the air and giving off an eye-smile. 

I'm going to die because of her!  Doojoon thought running his fingers through his hair. 

           "Oppa, is there something wrong?" Jae Hwa asked leaning towards him.

Why is she doing this?!? maybe I'm over exaggerating. "Anin, its nothing, but that's what you expected differently?" Doojoon said making it sound harshly.

What the heck is his problem? He asked me so I answered.  "Neh, pretty lame right oppa?" Jae Hwa said.   

      "Oh can’t u see I’m still lovin’ you

ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

     Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!

andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago say no!" 

 

Whose calling me now? she thought as she answered. "Yeboseyo?"

          "Where are you? I already got the pizza and its getting cold!" Kan yelled.

          "Just wait 5 more minuets neh? I'll see you then" Jae Hwa said sweetly.

          "Neh, just hurry up please. I'm starving Hwannie" Kan whined then hanged up.

Putting her phone away, Jae Hwa quitely said, "He's such a kid sometimes." 

         "Hwannie-ah, I forgot to ask but whose your friend that your meeting up?" Doojoon asked jealously. 

          "One of my classmates. They were in one of the performance yesterday too" Jae Hwa said looking ahead not giving away Kan.

Why is she keeping it a secret? Is the person that important to her or what? "Ohh, okay" is what Doojoon manage to say without anything hurtful. 

          "Oppa we're here, thanks for walking me" Jae Hwa said happily as they stopped infront of the dorm.  

          "It's no problem Hwannie" Doojoon said with a bored tone, not showing his disappointment that she was leaving.

Just when Jae Hwa was about to walk in, not thinking, Doojoon grabbed her wrist. Yah! Yoon Doojoon! what are you thinking?!?

Looking back, Jae Hwa was surprise to see Doojoon holding onto her wrist. "Uhh oppa, what are you doing?" she asked a bit annoyed.

           "Sorry" he said letting go. "I-I just wanted to ask for your number before I forgot" Doojoon said looking away holding his phone. Why did I grab her wrist in the first place?! 

Shocked, Jae Hwa grabbed the phone and quickly added her number. "There" she said handing it back to him and walking into the building. 

Standing there, Doojoon walked back with a goofy smile on his face. "She gave it. I can't believe it even though I acted harsh towards her. DAEBAK!" Doojoon said runnning. 

As Doojoon was "walking" away, Jae Hwa leaned against a wall. "What am I doing?! I can't believe he's my bais, and after he treated me..." she said holding her hand towards her chest. "Why am I even feeling this too?" 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like I haven't updated in like 32984787394 years! 

Oh well hope you like it! 

                                                         What does Doojoon mean that Ji Hoon will be mad? 

                                                     Doojoon is Jae Hwa's bais?! 

                                              ~Comment and Enjoy~

                                        ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║